IGNORED

City Players Actually Living In Bristol

Eco

Further to the revelation that John Galley lived in Whitchurch Lane, are there many others who have lived in the city, bearing in mind N Somerset seems to attract most ?

I'm sure I delivered an election leaflet to Matt Bryant in Brislington once, may have been mistaken identity, and think Greg Goodridge lived in Totterdown, any more ?

Further to the revelation that John Galley lived in Whitchurch Lane, are there many others who have lived in the city, bearing in mind N Somerset seems to attract most ?

I'm sure I delivered an election leaflet to Matt Bryant in Brislington once, may have been mistaken identity, and think Greg Goodridge lived in Totterdown, any more ?

Strange that John Galley is such a topic at the moment. I was at a Christmas function only last year sitting next to a woman I had never

meet before, we got talking and she mentioned that many years ago she bought a house from a Bristol City player and went on to say that I

would never have heard of him. It transpired she was talking of my boyhood hero John Galley, needless to say we done a lot of chatting that night.

Tins, Goater, Garland, Bell and many others lived in Nailsea.

Garland, however, did originally hail from the flats behind the Dolman I believe

Jantzen Derrick lives in Nailsea as well or at least used to, he used to be a car salesman about 20 years ago after football and sold my mum her 2nd car. Also see Howard Pritchard around sometimes he lives here.

David Rogers until recently lived quite close to me in Bishopston. I used to see him driving around in a Nissan Micra. For those of you who don't remember him he was City's centre half in the 1970s first division days. How on earth such a large person managed to squeeze into such a small car I don't know.

Archived