IGNORED

Flint Mom

tts_city

Definitely 532. Wags and Cunningham wing backs. Shorey came on centre mid for Reid as a 3 with pack and Gillette. Might of looked like Osborne went to RB as that's how the formation works when try get behind the wing back.

Sorry mate but you are completely wrong and Dziekanowski is clearly right, Osbourne and Cunningham were the full backs, flint and Williams in the middle and Pack was the shield in front of them. Cotterill had clearly done his homework and Walsall were rendered pretty much impotent.

Sorry mate but you are completely wrong and Dziekanowski is clearly right, Osbourne and Cunningham were the full backs, flint and Williams in the middle and Pack was the shield in front of them. Cotterill had clearly done his homework and Walsall were rendered pretty much impotent.

not according to our twitter feed, that put it as a 3-5-2

No mate, you are completely wrong, as we played today and at notts county, three centre backs, Wagstaff wing back along with Cunningham. Gillet and pack protecting the defence, Reid pushing on a bit. Then JET and Baldock

No mate, you are completely wrong, as we played today and at notts county, three centre backs, Wagstaff wing back along with Cunningham. Gillet and pack protecting the defence, Reid pushing on a bit. Then JET and Baldock

I think we were 4-4-2 for the first 65 mins then switched to wing backs later in the game. First half definitley Osbourne was a right back and Wagstaff a wide midfield player. Wagstaff dropped deeper and Osbourne tucked in midway through second half imo

I think we were 4-4-2 for the first 65 mins then switched to wing backs later in the game. First half definitley Osbourne was a right back and Wagstaff a wide midfield player. Wagstaff dropped deeper and Osbourne tucked in midway through second half imo

Quite right, how anyone could say that Osbourne was part of a back three is ridiculous, he was hugging the touch line for the first hour, even made a number of bursts down the right wing, how many centre backs playing in a back three do that? I accept that later in the game there was more fluidity but it was a definite back four with Pack in front for the first hour plus.

Quite right, how anyone could say that Osbourne was part of a back three is ridiculous, he was hugging the touch line for the first hour, even made a number of bursts down the right wing, how many centre backs playing in a back three do that? I accept that later in the game there was more fluidity but it was a definite back four with Pack in front for the first hour plus.

Covering for Wagstaff when he went forward

Osborne was immense today. Really hope we can keep him long term but guess it depends on the new Millwall manager

Correct. Probably my MotM for an all-round performance. 

Gillet was absolutely great but only in the second half, and Flint was powerful, won everything in the air, and what we want to see. Don't begrudge him his award, after some of the stick he's received.

I'd also like to say Greg Cunningham has returned from his wilderness weeks to be the sort of player we know he can be. Welcome back Greg!

Flinty was colossal yesterday. His best performance yet. He was pretty good at Notts C to be fair but was very good yesterday.

I agree, although for me Gillette was MOM. The next stage for Flint now is to start scoring some goals from corners. He should have had two against Walsall.

I agree, although for me Gillette was MOM. The next stage for Flint now is to start scoring some goals from corners. He should have had two against Walsall.

Yeah Gillett was also my MOTM as well. I thought he edged MOTM over Flint & Cunningham.

As for Flint he does need to add a few more goals. Had a few chances against Walsall as well as quite a few others this season.

Archived