IGNORED

Flint Mom

tts_city

I thought Osborne was the most accomplished and comfortable looking of the back players, exudes confidence - clearer MOM for me, with Gillet a second for being in amongst most things. Flint was safe but it was just smack it up field or smash a header on it.

You're not one of those that want a ball winning CB to be able to pass like Alonso are you?

We're in League One ffs. Ball playing CBs don't exist, let alone a 6ft 6 one at the bottom of League One

Football Manager lists Williams as a ball play cb  ;)

Flint was solid, but ablely supported by Williams and Osborne. Think they made him look good. He never got tested fully by someone with pace.

Thought wags and Cunningham did well. That lakovic is a handful. I'd have gillet as mom though. Thought he was everywhere, but would definitely of been Reid if he hasn't gone off.

Didn't really know what pack did today. Tried a few sprayed passes wide, but none of them hit their target.

I also thought there best player was the lad who played behind the front man. Guy with braids. Anyone know who he was? Strong, good movement, kept the ball moving all the time.

Archived