O'connor - off the wage bill end of loan

Elliot - sold

Fontaine - sold for cut price to free wages

Fielding - sold

Pearson - released

Kilkenny - gone

Wilson - sold

Harewood - released

Any others? Whate are people's thoughts? SC did say some will leave and 6 will join.

I think one of the new signings will be osbourne on a permanent.

Kelly will be like a new signing in new year when he returns and Elliot will be surplus.

Shorey - contract release

O'connor - off the wage bill end of loan

Elliot - sold

Fontaine - sold for cut price to free wages

Fielding - sold

Pearson - released

Kilkenny - gone

Wilson - sold

Harewood - released

Any others? Whate are people's thoughts? SC did say some will leave and 6 will join.

I think one of the new signings will be osbourne on a permanent.

Kelly will be like a new signing in new year when he returns and Elliot will be surplus.

Pearson is contracted to the end of the season and is injured, he's not going anywhere unless we pay up his contract.

Harewood has a contract for the rest of the season, I believe.

Who will want Wilson?

Kelly will be like a new signing. Genuinely believe having him around would have changed a lot of our fortunes this season.

I think Cotterill wants 6 with the squad as it stands so don't think as many as we want will be gone until the summer.

Don't think we will get many clubs prepared to pay money for Wilson, Fonts or Marv.

Shorey & O'Connor will both go along with Killa. Not sure many clubs would want to buy Fielding either and to be honest I think he's worth another go. Haven't been impressed with Parish.

Pearson is contracted to the end of the season and is injured, he's not going anywhere unless we pay up his contract.

Harewood has a contract for the rest of the season, I believe.

Who will want Wilson?

Who will want Elliot? He can't get a regular place in a team near the bottom of league 1.

Kelly will be like a new signing. Genuinely believe having him around would have changed a lot of our fortunes this season.

I think Cotterill wants 6 with the squad as it stands so don't think as many as we want will be gone until the summer.

Don't think we will get many clubs prepared to pay money for Wilson, Fonts or Marv.

Shorey & O'Connor will both go along with Killa. Not sure many clubs would want to buy Fielding either and to be honest I think he's worth another go. Haven't been impressed with Parish.

What's the latest news on Kelly.

Ah he's due back in the new year then. Good news.

Kilkenny is on his way to a play off team, Couldn't get in here

Some teams might need depth or looking for a big centre mid

The reasons he didn't get in here we're obvious, he had his chances.

Marv needs a fresh start and although I think he's one of the few who really get stuck in his legs have gone.

No one will actually pay real money for him though.

The reasons he didn't get in here we're obvious, he had his chances.

Marv needs a fresh start and although I think he's one of the few who really get stuck in his legs have gone.

No one will actually pay real money for him though.

We have money from Albert and Davies leaving in the summer, I wouldn't mind letting him go (As long as Kelly is back) for cheap to get him off the wage, Same as Pearson offer him out for 50k and see if there is interest

We have money from Albert and Davies leaving in the summer, I wouldn't mind letting him go (As long as Kelly is back) for cheap to get him off the wage, Same as Pearson offer him out for 50k and see if there is interest

Yeah defiantly just remains to be seen if that money from Albert and Davies is

1> not been spend already

2> will be reinvested in the squad

Does anyone actually know what's going in with Wynter? Injured or out of favour and if injured what sort if injury?

I'm sure we're capable of buying out Pearson and harewoods contracts.

Elliot I believe was linked with a move back to millwall and could be a makeweight in a deal for osbourne.

Wilson can go to the lowest bidder tbh.

Fielding in my eyes would not be a loss. Probably on good wages and were not playing him. We're supposed to be signing Dave Richards on a permanent in jan beyond his loan. Another young goalkeeper.

Yep, I think if they go, they'll go on a free.

Someone L2 or Conference might want Wilson; GJ rates Fonts so will have him if he costs nothing and Marv may even pick up offers from this league.

Another one to add to the list is JET. I think he will be sold to the highest bidder in jan allowing us to bring in a striker to suit baldock. It would also free up some more good wages and help our team as we wouldn't be so one dimensional. I think a lot of our play has been based around hoping he will do something with the ball and when it doesn't, we fall flat. We need to be a team rather than a one man band. Can't take anything away from him but for the benefit of the team long term, it might be best we got as much money as possible for him now.

Does anyone actually know what's going in with Wynter? Injured or out of favour and if injured what sort if injury?

He's back playing in the U21's but hasn't fully recovered or would seem so from recent performances, A tad off the pace still

Another one to add to the list is JET. I think he will be sold to the highest bidder in jan allowing us to bring in a striker to suit baldock. It would also free up some more good wages and help our team as we wouldn't be so one dimensional. I think a lot of our play has been based around hoping he will do something with the ball and when it doesn't, we fall flat. We need to be a team rather than a one man band. Can't take anything away from him but for the benefit of the team long term, it might be best we got as much money as possible for him now.

I really hope JET doesn't go - he's our best player by a mile and I fear we will go down without him. I can't see many other players creating as many opportunities for SB as JET does. I think we're lucky that SoD hasn't yet been appointed to a new club as I think JET would go with him. When JET is on the pitch there is always a chance of something exciting happening - been a while since we had a player like that. Again please be careful what you wish for City fans - because we have a habit of not appreciating what we've got until it's gone ...

Jon Lansdown said that the board had factored in the likely sale of a couple of players in the summer and the probable amounts they would get for them when setting the budgets..................so the money received from those 2 players was anticipated and

is not sat there waiting to be spent.

SOD was looking at Free Transfers for the January window,  but wether Cotterill has persuaded SL to put more additional money in remains to be seen..................certainly SC seemed to think SL would "back him" but that may mean balancing player wages in/out  to keep within the L1 Salary Cap rules, rules that SOD was indicating were going to limit the signings of more players.

CR

You're probably right Red-Robbo - I honestly fear for our chances if he goes though as our team will be so much poorer without JET's contributions. Also money coming into the Club is all well and good if it is spent wisely ... But we've not been good at that either!!

A lot depends how he's getting on with Cotterill. He seems to be getting a free role so far, which definitely suits him.

If he wants to go, then there will be no stopping him :(

JET & Reid are the only two players I can see going for a Fee. Shorey, Kilkenny & Fontaine will be off and as for the others I don't have a clue.

Osbourne to be extended until the end of the season would be brilliant, let's just hope the new man at Millwall whoever he will be won't want him.

I really hope JET doesn't go - he's our best player by a mile and I fear we will go down without him. I can't see many other players creating as many opportunities for SB as JET does. I think we're lucky that SoD hasn't yet been appointed to a new club as I think JET would go with him. When JET is on the pitch there is always a chance of something exciting happening - been a while since we had a player like that. Again please be careful what you wish for City fans - because we have a habit of not appreciating what we've got until it's gone ...

But he is OUR player, perhaps only on a one year contract. If we need to sell him i am sure Championship Clubs would be interested. :sad26:  

Archived