IGNORED

"and Oh My Word He's Running Rings Around People"

The dastardly red

Thing with football is that it is a team game, and very few sides can accommodate players in a 'free' role. It's not just what you do with the ball, it's also what you do without it. JET is frustrating as he has far too much talent for League 1, but he has not been a success at a higher level simply as you cannot afford luxury players at Championship level.

Really? Are you sure you were watching the right player?

I saw the same, for large parts jet did nothing and he gave the ball away several times, same as all our players did yesterday, but that's the way he is as a player- he can do nothing for ages but still have a 5 minute spell that changes the game.

This isn't criticising him, but yesterday's performance wasn't great as a whole, the only things that were very good is that parish played a blinder and that we scored most times we attacked

I think he gets labled lazy because of his languid style, he lopes around but he's nearly always available to receive a pass. Couple with that he does track back quite a bit and won the ball in our box a couple of times. Of course he has faults but lets face it if he was the complete article we would never of had chance to sign him. I personally love watching him play even if it is a case of going from the sublime to the ridiculous at times. We need workhorses but there has to be a place for such talent especially when you look at the stats of goals and assists. Hopefully Sam Balldock will have regained a little more confidence with his goal on Sunday he can take some of the pressure of of JET. Imagine if they are both scoring regularly, I think I'm looking forward to 2014.

I can't believe the rubbish people are coming out with, so you want him to tackle like Norman hunter head the ball like Alan shearer and run like Mo Farrah play in defence and midfield then you will accept him, totally disregard the 17 goals and how ever many assists he has now he always attracts two or three opposition players to him creating space for others he has vision and technique oh and a good shot I for one hope we keep him this season, JET will tear you apart,

I can't believe the rubbish people are coming out with, so you want him to tackle like Norman hunter head the ball like Alan shearer and run like Mo Farrah play in defence and midfield then you will accept him, totally disregard the 17 goals and how ever many assists he has now he always attracts two or three opposition players to him creating space for others he has vision and technique oh and a good shot I for one hope we keep him this season, JET will tear you apart,

I hope you didn't think that I was one of those who thinks that, I'm quite happy with JET and really hope we can keep hold of him, I was trying to say that apart from two 5 minute spells he didn't have a very good game yesterday

Mad to think everyone licked adomahs arse and thought he was the best thing since sliced bread. Adomah is one dimensional compared to JET who has more ability, more goals and more assists yet people want to have a go at him?.....

Just don't get people's thinking sometimes. In our team, baldock and waggy do the hard running creating space so jet doesn't have to, he provides the goals.

I hope you didn't think that I was one of those who thinks that, I'm quite happy with JET and really hope we can keep hold of him, I was tryingo to say that apart from two 5 minute spells he didn't have a very good game yesterday

In my opinion we did ok yesterday and showed a lot of commitment and desire but we allowed Stevenage too much possession on another day they may have had 2 or 3 themselves, was it us who surrendered it by being careless and slow to make a pass at times or did they use the ball better than us when in possession I think a bit of both no one really stood out as the main man for me apart from our defenders and Freeman hope we keep Osbourne, everyone had their moments but to keep singling out JET is a joke considering his contribution I.e goals/assists and at times his passing,

Mad to think everyone licked adomahs arse and thought he was the best thing since sliced bread. Adomah is one dimensional compared to JET who has more ability, more goals and more assists yet people want to have a go at him?.....

Just don't get people's thinking sometimes. In our team, baldock and waggy do the hard running creating space so jet doesn't have to, he provides the goals.

Ahh one dimensional Adomah who's got 9 goals in the championship this season. Silly comparison to make, ones a striker in league one, ones a winger in the championship & at international level. That's not a dig at JET but having sly little digs at Adomah even after he's gone is ridiculous.

Ahh one dimensional Adomah who's got 9 goals in the championship this season. Silly comparison to make, ones a striker in league one, ones a winger in the championship & at international level. That's not a dig at JET but having sly little digs at Adomah even after he's gone is ridiculous.

But par for the course here, alas :(

In my opinion we did ok yesterday and showed a lot of commitment and desire but we allowed Stevenage too much possession on another day they may have had 2 or 3 themselves, was it us who surrendered it by being careless and slow to make a pass at times or did they use the ball better than us when in possession I think a bit of both no one really stood out as the main man for me apart from our defenders and Freeman hope we keep Osbourne, everyone had their moments but to keep singling out JET is a joke considering his contribution I.e goals/assists and at times his passing,

I agree, I think we did ok, but no better. The scoreline flattered us and in my opinion we allowed Stevenage to try and get back into the game as soon as we made it 2-0 because for the rest of that half we seemed happy to pass the ball about in the midfield and the back, we had a very deep line and seemed to be playing to attack on the counter. I can't complain too much about that as SC is the manager and it worked, but I think if Stevenage had a better finisher on their team they could have given us something to worry about

Archived