IGNORED

Luke Freeman

ciderbeans

Formation is working well at the moment. Bringing in Freeman would mean changing that.

However, he is a clear talent and the way he set up their goal was equal to that of the assists by jet and Baldock.

Would he get bigger/better offers than us though?

No need to alter formations. He could easily play more central with his control, passing ability etc. perhaps we could use our profit from selling JET to pay for him.......!!

He was fantastic, deserves to be playing at a better club than Stevenage. Go get him SC.

Without doubt best all round player today,i know jet scored a beauty but this little man was stevenage,he was involved in everything from them. Jet showed his class but. for me freeman stood out over jet , he is the sort of player who links all the team together he didnt seem to be just a wide player he covered the pitch ,if he was a possible signing i would be very happy.

Mentioned Freeman on another forum. Arsenal connection :P

Ha ha, nice one Ralph.  You also mentioned him on this forum a few days ago.

After I pointed out that he was out of contract and maybe worth an enquiry in January, you proceeded to state :

"Luke Freeman. is another busted flush, who seems to be tumbling down the leagues. After promise at Gillingham then Arsenal, he weighed up with a massive 2 goals last season, for a Winger Striker type, it's awful."

Are you still sticking by this Ralphy, or do you now agree with me that he is a very talented player and one you'd love to see at AG.

http://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?/topic/160004-new-players-in-january/page-2

Archived