IGNORED

East End Not Clapping Tinnion?

The Humble Realist

Don't know if anyone else noticed this and I must admit from my seat in the dolman I can only see the lower half of the east end but virtually no one was clapping tinnion at half time in the east end compared to all round applause from the other stands.

Could it be that a)younger crowd or ...more likely B) very poor tannoy was the reason for this ?

Can't belive it was anything sinister but thought I'd ask the question ?

Someone near me in the Atyeo actually booed! Fortunately was one sole individual - can't believe some people. Sure that same person will be wildly applauding when the Liverpool victory is celebrated! Idiot!! Tinnion remains one of the best - if not THE best player - I have seen at the gate. City through and through. Always welcome in my book.

Someone near me in the Atyeo actually booed! Fortunately was one sole individual - can't believe some people. Sure that same person will be wildly applauding when the Liverpool victory is celebrated! Idiot!! Tinnion remains one of the best - if not THE best player - I have seen at the gate. City through and through. Always welcome in my book.

Some idiot behind me actually shouted '**** off' at him when his name was announced.

Who are these morons?

If you think Tinnion was the best city player you've ever seen then all i can say is that you haven't seen many city players, average 3rd division player at best, and as for city through & through, that's just a joke, he through his toys out the pram when he left and boycotted AG for 5 years, in saying that i clapped him on Saturday as i would most ex city players.     

If you think Tinnion was the best city player you've ever seen then all i can say is that you haven't seen many city players, average 3rd division player at best, and as for city through & through, that's just a joke, he through his toys out the pram when he left and boycotted AG for 5 years, in saying that i clapped him on Saturday as i would most ex city players.     

average 3rd div at best? boycott? he was sacked ffs

what a plum

What's your point? In my 20+ years off supporting city they have been a average 3rd division team, off which tinnion was certainly one of the better players

City legend in my time as a city fan no doubt

Average 3rd division player? No way.

Which average players sweep the ball across the pitch like he did?

Archived