IGNORED

Jordan Tansley Or Tetbury Massive - Who Do You Back

Bubble

We're placing bets. Because so many of us are committed to travelling to Leyton for the cancelled game, they've graciously agreed to entertain us by fighting to the death in a vat of custard outside Leyton Town Hall.

Tetbury will be wearing his American flag as a thong no doubt.. :)

We're placing bets. Because so many of us are committed to travelling to Leyton for the cancelled game, they've graciously agreed to entertain us by fighting to the death in a vat of custard outside Leyton Town Hall.

Fight to the death, eh?  It depends.... just how massive is Tetbury?

Got t be JT, grown big enough to have his own personal stalker.  Which I have t say is a little sad stalking someone on a forum!

Disagree with some of JT's insulting ways, but that is just JT.  Not sure what a poster brings to a forum stalking another poster truth be told.  TM need to pull in ythe stalking and contribute more, the my opinion may change.

Happy new year by he way.  JT and TM to make it up under the misletoe

How about neither, I'll read both their posts take what I think is good from them comment if I feel like it with my own insight & most likely contradict myself several times in the same thread change my mind dis players then praise in my next post but hey I will just cause I can :-) does make I laugh though I thought football brought people together when supporting the same team & most people can agree to disagree but seems this forum is always getting people argue just because the other person doesn't agree with the way the other thinks, I don't give a **** if someone don't agree with me I'm not a person that will agree just to keep it nice if anything I'll put something just to play devils advocate, worse than politics sometimes :laugh: :-)

JT reminds me of myself on here years ago when I used to rub everyone up the wrong way. It's just the posting style and superiority complex. Some people grow out of it, some don't.

He knows he's more intelligent than your average poster and it comes out in the form of aggressive posts.

That's my psycho analysis done for the night. Jack to my double JD.

Archived