IGNORED

Solskjaer In Tans Private Jet On Way To Uk....

Maesknoll Red

• Admin

.....according to R5 L.

They seem pretty certain that the deal is done and Solskjaer will be unveiled as the new Cardiff manager.

Strange decision from him if this is true, as he has been linked with other English PL jobs, most of which have had a much saner ownership and structure than the sheep fiddlers do.

Is Tan on the plane? If he is, has Solskjaer been sacked yet? Or forced to change his clothes?

If he survives the flight, expect to see him getting off at Barry airport with a silly red shirt tucked into his pants, under his suit.......

I shouldn't joke, knowing our luck SL will announce a joint Tan/Venkys/Allam takeover of the Bristol City "Robins"..... Soon to be renamed Bristol Brown Tits - the luckiest bird in all Malaysia.

Clearly likes cash. Happy to play 10 minutes of football a week and get paid handsomely in the past.

That's ths only explanation I can think of.

No face is lost if it all goes tits up with the world knowing what a nut job he worked for. Could be a juicy payoff, though.

Suprised Sven hasn't been sniffing around.

• Admin

Clearly likes cash.

Happy to play 10 minutes of football a week and get paid handsomely in the past.

Perhaps his assistant will be in the dugout until the last 20 mins and then Solskjaer will replace him, with an occasional full 90 in the dugout.

Will he be pining for the fijords after a few weeks??

I heard they were in the attic down the cellar.

Don't be daft. That's in the attached Garage at the far end of the road.

I have also heard that she does not utilise the utility room to it's best potential.

I wonder also does she have a pussy flap ?

Archived