IGNORED

Solskjaer In Tans Private Jet On Way To Uk....

Maesknoll Red

Cardiff fans at Anfield were singing "If you sack Malky you're gonna have a riot on your hands". Didn't see any riot. In fact, saw very little evidence of any sort of protest at the game v Sunderland on the telly the other day.

I am constantly amazed how Tan commits one crime after another against their club, yet when push comes to shove they just can't see past the $ signs. Would we really respond in the same way if it was us? I really hope not.

Its a surprise.

HIs birthdate is 26 Feb 1973. Clearly no number 8 in his birthdate, which throws their clearly defined super happy lucky three pillars strategy out the window. Although I suppose 2 and 6 it wil be argued comes to 8.

Fancy having such a well known strategy thrown out the window as soon as things get tough. Never would happen thisside of the bridge of course.

Its a surprise.

HIs birthdate is 26 Feb 1973. Clearly no number 8 in his birthdate, which throws their clearly defined super happy lucky three pillars strategy out the window. Although I suppose 2 and 6 it wil be argued comes to 8.

Fancy having such a well known strategy thrown out the window as soon as things get tough. Never would happen thisside of the bridge of course.

But it did CE! We had a well-established strategy of losing winnable matches and keeping everyone as depressed and downbeat as possible and we've thrown it out the window!! Sack the board!!!

Cardiff fans at Anfield were singing "If you sack Malky you're gonna have a riot on your hands". Didn't see any riot. In fact, saw very little evidence of any sort of protest at the game v Sunderland on the telly the other day.

I am constantly amazed how Tan commits one crime after another against their club, yet when push comes to shove they just can't see past the $ signs. Would we really respond in the same way if it was us? I really hope not.

They have totally bent over and been shafted. No fight put up whatsoever.

Wanted Mackay to stay at Liverpool, one defeat later, he's sacked and not a whimper.

They've given Tan carte blanche to do whatever he wants. They deserve everything they get.

Spineless.

Wanted Mackay to stay at Liverpool, one defeat later, he's sacked and not a whimper.

They've given Tan carte blanche to do whatever he wants. They deserve everything they get.

Spineless.

Problem is, most of their fans have only been around for 5 minutes.

Spineless.

... and exactly what real influence do you think you and other supporters have at City? I could list the things that our supporters have been upset about, but it's all well known stuff and I really can't be bothered repeating it. Cardiff fans, charming as they all are, are no more spineless than any other supporters at any other club, including us.

... and exactly what real influence do you think you and other supporters have at City? I could list the things that our supporters have been upset about, but it's all well known stuff and I really can't be bothered repeating it. Cardiff fans, charming as they all are, are no more spineless than any other supporters at any other club, including us.

The argument isn't about the influence they have but the lack of 'noise'.

The argument isn't about the influence they have but the lack of 'noise'.

They made more than enough noise in support of Mackay - a very good effort, IMO. Not that it made any difference at all. Football supporters are looked on as paying customers these days and nothing else. Not saying I agree with it, but it is what it is and its too late to do anything about it unless Government wants to get involved.

They made more than enough noise in support of Mackay - a very good effort, IMO. Not that it made any difference at all. Football supporters are looked on as paying customers these days and nothing else. Not saying I agree with it, but it is what it is and its too late to do anything about it unless Government wants to get involved.

Enough noise? They protested for one game. They lost the next game and he was sacked. Been nothing from them since.

Supporters do not have much of a say in most things, we think we do, and we think we can make a difference, in reality little can be done. But, what Cardiff fans have allowed to happen at the club without putting up much of a fight beggars belief. If what has happened at Cardiff happened at City iI think we'd make a lot more noise.

Enough noise? They protested for one game. They lost the next game and he was sacked. Been nothing from them since.

Supporters do not have much of a say in most things, we think we do, and we think we can make a difference, in reality little can be done. But, what Cardiff fans have allowed to happen at the club without putting up much of a fight beggars belief. If what has happened at Cardiff happened at City iI think we'd make a lot more noise.

Exactly - it does beggar belief.  I don't buy the argument that the fans were helpless to do anything about it.  The Cardiff City Stadium holds 27k-ish, that's about half a million quid in gate receipts every game.  TV money or not, it would impact on the club if people stopped going, and didn't buy (red) shirts or anything else associated with the club.  Tan has even made veiled threats to leave in the past but the Cardiff fans did nothing.  Anyway making a stand against should not be dependent on whether you think it would make a difference or not.  As I've said before, if our club was treated this way I can honestly say I wouldn't go - regardless of what division they were in.

I understand that there will be a large 'plastic' element now they are in the Premier League, but where are the loyal band of lifelong supporters refusing to accept the destruction of their club as they know it?  They are nowhere to be seen - and that is what beggars belief.

I understand that there will be a large 'plastic' element now they are in the Premier League, but where are the loyal band of lifelong supporters refusing to accept the destruction of their club as they know it?  They are nowhere to be seen - and that is what beggars belief.

I read 2 Cardiff forums. The consensus i get from reading them is that even the old and bold as well as the Johnny come lately's have put up with Tan for a crack at the Prem.

If they get relegated then i expect there to be a backlash. As previously said, Spineless.

I imagine for any Cardiff fan is it like having a tiger by the tail, they have to hold on to Tan whether they like it or not, the alternative is probably financial oblivion. Let's face it they have flown fairly close to the wind to get where they are now, relegation would be their ruin.

Look at the state that Bolton are in. They only exist before their main debt holder is a Bolton fan (as Lansdown is a City fan), if Tan walked we would see another Portsmouth in the making.

Archived