IGNORED

Osbourne

Welcome To The Jungle

According to Stockhausen I believe. He also confirmed that Osbourne is available Saturday as we are in the process of agreeing a deal so Millwall have allowed him to play.

That would be a massive relief -- without him and Williams would have given us v little chance against Watford. We have had enough makeshift defences to last a few decades!!

I haven't heard his comments, just through the grapevine. If he's confirmed we're talking to him then great

According to Stockhausen I believe. He also confirmed that Osbourne is available Saturday as we are in the process of agreeing a deal so Millwall have allowed him to play.

According to the official Bristol City twitter, Steve Cotterill says #BristolCity are looking to tie up a permanent deal for Karleigh Osborne.

That would be a massive relief -- without him and Williams would have given us v little chance against Watford. We have had enough makeshift defences to last a few decades!!

Wouldn't it just.

We would have almost certainly had to change the shape if Osbourne wasn't available. We look pretty solid and strong all round playing 3-5-2 at the moment. With the players we have it seems a very good system to use.

Archived