IGNORED

Osbourne

Welcome To The Jungle

Mainly Keith Burt.

Interested to know length of contract - I'd assume 2.5 years.

Agreed,but to be honest I'm just glad he's here till,at least the end of the season.

Has been a breath of fresh air. SoD and Burt both deserve credit for bringing him in. Good player, still young and will only improve.

Regardless of the everything else, they made some very good signings for this club which we will benefit from long term.

Agreed,but to be honest I'm just glad he's here till,at least the end of the season.

Has been a breath of fresh air. SoD and Burt both deserve credit for bringing him in. Good player, still young and will only improve.

Regardless of the everything else, they made some very good signings for this club which we will benefit from long term.

Couldn't agree more.

regardless of his failings SOD & Burt have done some astute business in the transfer market. At least SOD's work off the pitch & player recruitment has left more of a positive legacy at the club, unlike the useless McInnes and those before him have.

Slightly Paranoid about this one to be honest.

Last time I saw him play I was extremely impressed, the crowd were excited when he appeared and he hardly put a foot wrong, he and the rest of the lads were really on song too.

I'd love the chance to see him play at Ashton Gate, previously the venue was smaller & it'd be good to see him perform in a big stadium setting.

The paranoia stems from can we trust him not to bite rats heads off?... no one wants to see that at AG, although I must say he behaved perfectly when I saw him at the Colson Hall.. erm in the 70's.

Most dangerous signing since Norman bites yer legs Hunter - even he didn't bite heads!

Go Ozzie!

http://youtu.be/cen1SvpTsYk

Sign him Cotts, lets see everyone off their seats, bring some unsafe standing back to the Gate... & we'll call him Shaaaron if that's OK? :)

Archived