IGNORED

Faith Restored

Ashton Fred

Agree entirely.

A superb game, both teams played some good stuff and I would say we just shaded it against a team that was 90 minutes away from the Premier League in May.

An enjoyable afternoon and if we replicate today's performance at Vicarage Road there is no reason we can't get into the fourth round.

Quite agree. Good game, not much between the the two teams and a casual fan wouldn't have known who were the Championship side were.

City were very good particularly in the second half and deserved at least the draw. Things are looking up.

Yeah, I draw was the minimum we deserved, and it showed good character from the players to score straight after conceding when there's less than 10 minutes less

Agree entirely.

A superb game, both teams played some good stuff and I would say we just shaded it against a team that was 90 minutes away from the Premier League in May.

An enjoyable afternoon and if we replicate today's performance at Vicarage Road there is no reason we can't get into the fourth round.

That team is no longer on loan  :cool:

We performed better against a stronger Watford side just under 12 months ago so let's not get too carried away. Think we limited them to no shots on goal that night?

To be fair I wouldn't say they were stronger that night. They left players out and Zola left Deeney, Vydra and Chalobah on the bench. To this day the Watford fans don't understand his thinking on that night. He helped us out big time doing that.

We performed better against a stronger Watford side just under 12 months ago so let's not get too carried away. Think we limited them to no shots on goal that night?

What astounded me that night was that in the last 10 mins being 2-0 down they where still passing it around the back four whereas any other team would go for it

Just got home, but!! Thought that was a cracking game today, really entertaining and there wasn't much between the two teams! City could, and should have won it!! Wes Burns chasing down a ball that looked like a lost cause then crossing for JET's goal was awesome! Reminded me of a young Scott Murry!

I agree burns could be the next Murray. He has all the attributes plus a little extra pace.

Our performances, formation and general attitude towards a game recently has improved dramatically. Like they have had life injected into them which had been drained out by sod.

Continue like this and I am confident we could make a late push for play offs

Agree with all above. Certainly the best City performance I have seen in at least two years.

Have we FINALLY found the manager that fits with our club culture ?

Listening to his post match interview on RB driving home after the game today the answer is YES.

In a few short weeks he has completely sussed out the players.

And how encouraging to see him engaged, passionate and lively on the touchline during games.

Whatever happens in the Cup, I am now convinced we are not going down this season.

Archived