IGNORED

Jet & Baldock

Go Junior GO

Bargain for us.

Half a million pounds for a player who misses 4 out of 5 one on ones?

I was thinking that.

When is put through now I have no confidence he will score.

He misses so often.

JET or Joe Bryan for example I think would score. Much more clinical.

I really don't rate Baldock.

I don't class myself as the forum police but i really can't get my head around slagging our players off all of the time. What positive purpose can it have?

Who slags off all players all the time? Nobody.

Its a forum for expressing opinion. Welcome.

I don't class myself as the forum police but i really can't get my head around slagging our players off all of the time. What positive purpose can it have?

No I don't either.

There is a way of putting forward a constructive opinion though. As long as it's aimed the encourage debate.

Some numpties just think they are the only ones who's opinion counts. To be fair though people can't just pretend they like a player in fear of being accused of slagging them off.

I rate baldock highly. Tbf, he hasn't a lot of experience in league football but is starting to show what he is about now he is being given service. He has 12 goals already this season which previously has been the most he's scored in one season. Half a season still to go he could easily hit the 20 mark. Crazy to think people want to be rid of him. He's a goal scorer that puts in 110% effort every game. What more could you ask for in a striker? I doubt we would find another striker of his type on the cheap.

500k is probably about right for Baldock value wise but half of what we paid for him a year and half ago so we'd be stupid to sell.

People say he doesn't score enough one on ones and while that may be the case, his running in behind drags the defenders away for JET to score his goals from outside the box. He's a workhorse.

A few of his goals are from pens - so what? Someone has to score them and he does with aplomb.

He's scored 10 in the league so far and we're only halfway; I think 15 goals will be suffice.

Lose him and we only have JET as our goal source as Taylor couldn't hit a Cow's ass with a shovel and Burns is yet to score (I exclude Barnett as he's yet to play for us).

Unless the rumour that Luke Varney is on his way here is true, we won't sell.

Archived