IGNORED

Toby Ajala

westred1

Exactly what we said about Reid.

indeed I was one of his harshest critics debating it with Ralph at the time while we were still fighting for championship survival,

He reminds me alot of Lee Johnson to be perfectly honest with a bit more experance I think he can be the man who starts to link the defence and the attack together

indeed I was one of his harshest critics debating it with Ralph at the time while we were still fighting for championship survival,

He reminds me alot of Lee Johnson to be perfectly honest with a bit more experance I think he can be the man who starts to link the defence and the attack together

Other than being small, what other similarities do you see? Reid gets stuck in, is very creative, gets forward well & puts set pieces in with pace unlike LJ

Back from his loan spell at Cheltenham.

Nice to see he made an impact... 0 apps.

I wouldn't have thought we'd see him in a City shirt again. Very raw.

Hes been poor in all his loans. He has fitness, good attitude but not the gifts shame we cant swap player attributes about ;-)

Other than being small, what other similarities do you see? Reid gets stuck in, is very creative, gets forward well & puts set pieces in with pace unlike LJ

holds the ball well always available for a pass, his passing isn't as good as lee's yet but I believe it will be, not afraid to put a tackle in, and is short :)

Archived