IGNORED

V Tan At It Again, Cardiff Will Be Playing In Rainbow Shirts Soon

M_Porter

Rainbow shirts anyone ?

Among the prospective buyers who have approached Mr Desmond about buying the Health Lottery during the last year are understood to have been Vincent Tan, the controversial owner of Cardiff City Football Club, and Playtech, an Israeli gambling software group.

Sorce =  http://news.sky.com/story/1193204/tycoon-desmond-gambles-on-health-lottery-sale

the-health-lottery-logo.png

Radio 5 Live had an interview with Cardiff's chairman while I was driving over to our match today. Chappers asked him, what was the first thing he said to persuade Solskaer to ate their job and he said ( I quote) "I told him it's time to come back to ENGLAND". Seems their Chairman doesn't even know what country Cardiff is in :D

Radio 5 Live had an interview with Cardiff's chairman while I was driving over to our match today. Chappers asked him, what was the first thing he said to persuade Solskaer to ate their job and he said ( I quote) "I told him it's time to come back to ENGLAND". Seems their Chairman doesn't even know what country Cardiff is in :D

The guy is priceless isnt he....... be interesting to see what he does when they get relegated ..

Does anyone actually know if they've sold any shirts in Malaysia, and if so, how much this has increased since swapping from blue to red? Can't imagine many Malaysians being that bothered about Cardiff before, and I bet that not many more are now....

A friend of mine was in Malaysia recently whilst Cardiff were playing on the telly. He said there were quite a few locals supporting Cardiff.....all dressed in blue Kits! hahaha. True story

Archived