IGNORED

Anyone Ever Heard Of This?

Esmond Million's Bung

Yep, I know bloke who was on the wrong end of one at Dulwich Hamlet when we played Corinthian Casuals in the FA cup.

i've been watching the latest series of Lilyhammer with Stevie Van Zandt and the brit comedian Paul Kaye appeared in one episode as a London gangster made and used one in it, having watched series 1 last year I was really glad that they made a 2nd series, IMO one the funniest programmes of last year and the new series is great as well, well worth a look.

http://www.millwall.vitalfootball.co.uk/forum/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=109222&posts=38

Admittedly this seems a bit of Millwall/West Ham but was the general gist of the forum itself.

I only had a look the other week to see the reaction to Holloway and came across, outing people, who was going to take who off the pitch etc....

• Admin

A millwall brick is a newspaper folded tightly doubled up and used as a tool....hope this helps

Been many a year since I have heard a reference to this, expect more so to do with the old Den, was there not also some "incident" at our FA Cup match at Fisher many years ago with "Millwall bricks"?

Archived