IGNORED

Bradford Q & A Summary With Steve And Jon Lansdown

thatcham red

So in other words a completely watered down piece that ignores the detail of what was said .

Funny way to say thank you. You know if you really wanted to know what was said you could of gone yourself rather than have a go at the piece of information that a fan, who doesn't have to, has taken the time to write in order so other supporters know what went on. He says it was a summary rather than a minute by minute of what was said by whom too.

So in other words a completely watered down piece that ignores the detail of what was said .

Ridiculous statement! As said in the write up no press attend, so why would we have a completely detailed report on what was said? A bit of appreciation for the person who took time to write this wouldn't go amiss. Some people really do baffle me

Ridiculous statement! As said in the write up no press attend, so why would we have a completely detailed report on what was said? A bit of appreciation for the person who took time to write this wouldn't go amiss. Some people really do baffle me

There's not exactly any new or even interesting information in there at all though - is there?

It's supposed to be a chance to ask - and get an insight or understanding about  - what's going on,

If all they do is go over what's been said before - and what we already know then, with all respect for those who attended

from the club and fans who took time out  - but what was the point ?

as in:

Willem friendly - "being looked into"

AG/AV - "decision still ongoing"

Botswana - "good for the brand"

Young players - " looking to tie up the better ones"

Manager - " poor results = a change of manager"

Board - " SL &JL on the same page"

Did anyone seriously not know any of the above already?

As to the questions submitted in advance?  - "ran out of time".....

In all honesty, I was expecting a full write up word for word on this. No fault of Thatcham red as I'm sure he may have been censored but it would have been nice to get a full, in depth read about all supporters wish to know that don't get answered often

No censorship, it is never reported word for word. I would be the wrong person for that. If you have specific questions, get down to the Gate on 21 January and you can ask them directly.

I thank you for the brief write up Thatcham. I think the reason I was hoping for a full write up was due to the in depth content we've had from our resident blogger exiledrobin in which we are usually treated to a full in depth article. I understand where your coming from however. If I can make the 21st, I shall

I thank you for the brief write up Thatcham. I think the reason I was hoping for a full write up was due to the in depth content we've had from our resident blogger exiledrobin in which we are usually treated to a full in depth article. I understand where your coming from however. If I can make the 21st, I shall

Fair enough, different type of thing. This is more about the face to face rather than the write up.

Stu

I think the issue with this is the fact it was a NO PRESS Q & A and by that no press were invited or indeed allowed to attend, this in turn gave SL more freedom with his vocabulary and apparently used it ( Good on him), if you dig deep enough you will see responses to questions about Holloway.

His reply to said question could never be officialy quoted on here, and Stu as a ST board member cant possibly add it to the summary as to do so would give that ****** stockhausen or what ever his name is all he then needed to put it into print.

As it stands its just hearsay from fans that may or may not have attended.

Big difference and as such not something the evil post will or could  print.

These exile meets with SL are just friendly in the pub have a beer kind of a thing, the one on the 21st of this mth however will be completely different.

Also please PM me any questions you want asked as I will be attending and will ask on your behalf

Cheers

Mark

Heard via someone who was there (one source to date so would be interested if anyone can verify it) that SL stated that Neil Warnock had called him about the managers job, but we had already set our sights on Cotts...

Also confirmed a slightly firmer version of "not a chance in hell" response to whether Holloway was considered!

Heard via someone who was there (one source to date so would be interested if anyone can verify it) that SL stated that Neil Warnock had called him about the managers job, but we had already set our sights on Cotts...

Also confirmed a slightly firmer version of "not a chance in hell" response to whether Holloway was considered!

Verified.

If Stockhausen was thinking of printing something potentially 'fruity' he would not get it from here, reporting someone else's quote for potentially libelous material is beyond stupid.

Your kidding right ?

9/10ths of his drivel is copied and pasted from here, almost word for word at times !

I'm pleased that Steve and Jon took the time and trouble and OP quite right - many other things Steve could have spent his day on. Sends a message that his heart is still in the club. Am also relieved that he's had time to hear from supporters directly - in his last radio interview it didn't sound like he had any understanding of why we have been so hacked off of late and his comment that fans could drop on for a coffee at Ashton Gate, rather than moaning via the Internet, confirmed to me how far apart we and he have become. Really good that he could hear real feedback and discuss concerns. Was a little disappointed at the notes (no disrespect Thatcham Red and thanks for posting) in respect of content but quite understand why what was said can't be reported word for word here! So thanks to Steve, Jon and those who attended for doing so and would urge those who are disappointed by questions not asked to turn up to next event. Cheers.

Archived