IGNORED

Cotts Post Match

Forza Revolution

SC: "Our fans turned out in numbers tonight; they were noisy throughout; tremendous."

SC: "We've got a big game on Saturday and the focus goes to that one now. A win gets us out of the bottom four."

See you all Saturday to get behind the lads. Massive game.

OOOOOO can't wait............... :mf_sleep:

Shame the players were not up for it second half.

That's very harsh. Players commitment wasn't the issue tonight. Our poor finishing when we were in top was what cost us. Watford were much improved in the second half and did a good job of shutting the game down once it went 2-0.

Personally I was encouraged by the performance and Watford fans must wonder how the hell we're 23rd in L1. Finishing aside there wasn't much between the teams

That's very harsh. Players commitment wasn't the issue tonight. Our poor finishing when we were in top was what cost us. Watford were much improved in the second half and did a good job of shutting the game down once it went 2-0.

Personally I was encouraged by the performance and Watford fans must wonder how the hell we're 23rd in L1. Finishing aside there wasn't much between the teams

True, i suppose cause i was not there i was going by radio reports.

But i do think the substitutions could been done a bit quicker if we were failing to break them down.

being 2 down in a cup game theres not much to lose.

True, i suppose cause i was not there i was going by radio reports.

But i do think the substitutions could been done a bit quicker if we were failing to break them down.

being 2 down in a cup game theres not much to lose.

Can't see how you can even make a comment without being at the game. If i haven't been to a match i never comment on it ,especially with radio Bristol's commentary. Must be the worst in the country. Way to many people form their opinions from the radio or match reports, can't see how you can do this to be honest. 

Can't see how you can even make a comment without being at the game. If i haven't been to a match i never comment on it ,especially with radio Bristol's commentary. Must be the worst in the country. Way to many people form their opinions from the radio or match reports, can't see how you can do this to be honest.

You want to listen to some other stations first in that case, some are absolutely dire

I listen to Radio Bristol's commentary a fair bit and I've never once thought it was dire.....

Seriously, who ever it is that does our games goes quiet for lengthy periods, never paints a mental picture of what is going on, where the ball is on the pitch etc. Terrible. If you ever listen to commentary from 5 live it's chalk and cheese. Only decent commentator on radio Bristol is Ali Durden. 

Seriously, who ever it is that does our games goes quiet for lengthy periods, never paints a mental picture of what is going on, where the ball is on the pitch etc. Terrible. If you ever listen to commentary from 5 live it's chalk and cheese. Only decent commentator on radio Bristol is Ali Durden.

This. I like to know where the ball is and how things are panning out, rather than listening to a commentator reeling off a fact or stat sheet that he compiled the night before, or just trying to be clever or funny, because he deems the action on the field to be uninteresting.

What I can't stand is when he'll be babbling on about something random then suddenly it'll be a shot or goal without any warning. Just poor.

5 live aren't perfect either. Alan green can be terrible at times. There was a match the other day when there was a sudden goal mouth incident, which got him and his co commentator very excited and it took me a good 15 seconds or so to actually work out which end it was at because he hadn't explained. Not good enough.

Moments like these are painful because of the extreme spectrum of emotions involved. You don't know if to jump for joy or cry!

Archived