IGNORED

New Signing Before Saturday

Show Me The Money!

Not as much who but where for?

I'd suggest we have a fair few defenders, and central midfield now seems sorted, so do we presume up-top or the wings are likely the place we are strengthening?

As for wingers; rumours have put us in for Freeman and Myrie-Williams, but both started for their clubs last night, and have been first teamers, so perhaps it is someone as yet unmentioned.

Freeman maybe?

Whether it is to us or someone else, I get the feeling he's as good as gone, despite what their chairman says.

If you look at the bottom of this article (http://www.hertfordshiremercury.co.uk/Sport/Sport-headlines/Stevenages-former-Arsenal-youngster-Luke-Freeman-could-still-move-on-if-big-offer-comes-in-20140110070357.htm) they are basically transfer listing and renegotiating contracts with everyone they can at the club; that doesn't sound like a team with strong enough financial foundations to be refusing half-decent offers for players.  

Not as much who but where for?

I'd suggest we have a fair few defenders, and central midfield now seems sorted, so do we presume up-top or the wings are likely the place we are strengthening?

As for wingers; rumours have put us in for Freeman and Myrie-Williams, but both started for their clubs last night, and have been first teamers, so perhaps it is someone as yet unmentioned.

Yes, we have plenty of players in all positions, but we are one off the bottom so I think the squad can/must be improved

Freeman would be an incredible signing for us, especially considering the position we're currently in. As a result I can't see it happening.

We may well be 'in for him' but I'd expect a bigger or higher placed club would trump us like with Dicko going to Wolves. Or, it may be another Billy Jones scenario where the club just don't want to sell in January. Jones ended up leaving on a free in the summer to West Brom and has been a starter in the prem ever since.

So.. Today is supposedly the day? 

Hope it's a winger

Stockhausen has been tweeting:

"All quiet today so far"

"City trying to being in a striker/winger before the weekend but nothing guaranteed"

"City trying to get a deal over the line but no longer so sure it will happen today"

Stockhausen has been tweeting:

"All quiet today so far"

"City trying to being in a striker/winger before the weekend but nothing guaranteed"

"City trying to get a deal over the line but no longer so sure it will happen today"

Seriously hope it isn't JMW.

Not a chance would someone pay 30k per week for him.

It's true he's on 40k. That's why he didn't go back to Watford on loan as Chelsea wanted a large % of the wages to be paid during the loan. Forest are probably in a better position to pay that sort of wages so that'll explain why he went there.

Archived