IGNORED

Wolves And Brentford

Super

Can anyone see us getting anything out of these games? Elliott has to play in both of these games, we go in with that midfield yesterday we will be stuffed out of sight. Also Williams has to come back in. Hate to say it but I can see two comfortable defeats.

Seeing as we have only lost one game all season by more than one goal, you would expect these games to be fairly close in terms of scoreline. So we do have a chance to at least grab a point. I would prefer one win and one defeat though.

Even if we lost both, we will still be in with a shout of survival due to how close the league is.

If yesterday is seen as a bit of a wake up for the defence, and the forwards got all their missed chances out of the way yesterday then 2 draws are possible.

That said we have to be bang on it The one thing that stood out from the MK game is the Baldock was timing his runs brilliantly and the midfield were picking him out well, away we may get more chance to use this tactic. 

More hope than expectation!

Seeing as we have only lost one game all season by more than one goal, you would expect these games to be fairly close in terms of scoreline. So we do have a chance to at least grab a point. I would prefer one win and one defeat though.

Even if we lost both, we will still be in with a shout of survival due to how close the league is.

Having to rely on the possible return of elliott sums up why we are struggling so much this season, but as you say the fact that a win for notts county yesterday sent them shooting up the table two defeats would not be so desperate as some may suggest.

We NEVER get anything at molineux, and were lucky to get a point against wolves at ag. That's a certain loss for us im afraid, Brentford on the other hand lost yesterday, and that could have an effect on their momentum, as it did to us when we went on that winning run under Wilson. They are beatable, I would hope we could get 3 points from the two fixtures. But with our run of games after that 1 point wouldn't be the end of the world.

We NEVER get anything at molineux, and were lucky to get a point against wolves at ag. That's a certain loss for us im afraid, Brentford on the other hand lost yesterday, and that could have an effect on their momentum, as it did to us when we went on that winning run under Wilson. They are beatable, I would hope we could get 3 points from the two fixtures. But with our run of games after that 1 point wouldn't be the end of the world.

We didn't get a point at home to Wolves.

Brentford lost?!

We drew with them a few years back when Fontaine scored and didn't get a point this season...and Brentford drrew yesterday...apart from that though...

We drew with them a few years back when Fontaine scored and didn't get a point this season...and Brentford drrew yesterday...apart from that though...

We didn't get a point at home to Wolves.

Apologies my post was badly worded. What I mean is over the years when we have played them at best we can hope for is a point at home, I think we drew a couple of times at molineux in our first few seasons in the championship, but we really have got a horrible record against them.

Brentford lost?!

That's what I get for watching the fls half asleep at 8 this morning! Thought they had lost to Walsall but drew 1-1, that ends their winning streak though, we will see how it effects their confidence.

1 point from those two games is probably realistic and then we need to pick up at least 4 from our next 2 homes games which would be a good return. Not saying that we wont trouble both Wolves and Brentford though, we are capable of winning both those games. Apart from P'boro we haven't lost any other league game this season by more than 1 goal, so we are clearly no pushovers !

Archived