IGNORED

Kelly & Pearson

Ashton1

What's your thoughts? For me thay can't come back early enough! I think if they had been available for most of the season we would be well up in the top half of the table. I love to see the agility and skill if if young midfield but think we have missed the strength and experience of theses 2! When are they back ?

No doubt the loss of kelly pre season has been pivotal in our struggle this season, as he had shown signs at times last season of being  solid if unspectacular in the middle of the park.

Although Pearson appeared innocuous alot, what he did show was some aggression, something that our lightweight midfield department has been sadly lacking in most games.

Spoke to Liam Kelly at the game yesterday and he said he had done some training and it felt good and he hoped to be back in full training in about a week. This in my opinion is great news as he was a good signing for us and was just starting to show what a good player he is, when he got injured.

Obliviously we all long for Kelly back in the picture, but think you will also be surprised what Pearson will offer the squad, bags of experience , has competed in the prem and championship, and will offer loads at this level! Also can score a few ! We will See , but suspect SC has plans for such a player !

Obliviously we all long for Kelly back in the picture, but think you will also be surprised what Pearson will offer the squad, bags of experience , has competed in the prem and championship, and will offer loads at this level! Also can score a few ! We will See , but suspect SC has plans for such a player !

Am I losing my mind? He did Pearson play for in the prem? I'm sure he did can't for the life of me remember who it was for

Somethings telling me Villa?

So did Nicky Hunt, infact he played in the premier league for about 8 years

I think that's a blow below the belt! It's unfair to compare anyone to Nicky Hunt. He's unique and should really become a cult figure with his own fan club.

That's my understanding as well. It's very unlikely we'll see him in a City team again unless he recovers from his long term injury sooner than predicted.

He'll be gone in the summer for sure.

I thought that but this article on the website implies both Kelly and Pearson are a month away...

http://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/article/20130117-pembertonpremkdons-1299480.aspx

Archived