IGNORED

Smallest Attendance

sglosbcfc

I watched Rangers including Ricky Foster at right back beat Forfar 2-0 on Monday night on BT sport. The official crowd was 2,100 and it got me thinking that is the lowest crowd I can ever remember for a Rangers game home or away. Then I was thinking about the lowest crowd I can ever remember for City. I don't remember an Ashton Gate fixture where the gate has dipped below 3000 and I don't think I can remember an away game where the gate has dipped below 2000. Anyone know our record lows?

One of the annual punchorama's v Millwall was under 3000 early eighties.

Away match at Halifax saw City trying to take their end to find no one in it. Gate was around 1400 same at other Northern horrors like Darlo and Hartlepool.

I am no statto but I must challenge your ascertain that a City v Millwall game attracted less than 3000, I find that very hard to believe at Ashton or the Den.

One of the annual punchorama's v Millwall was under 3000 early eighties.

Away match at Halifax saw City trying to take their end to find no one in it. Gate was around 1400 same at other Northern horrors like Darlo and Hartlepool.

81-82 season the attendance was 3404.City won 4-1 Newman (2) & Chandler (2)

Our lowest league crowd was 3,041 against Torquay on 28th September 1982

Just seen we had 2,696 against Millwall 12th May 1982

My first evening match watching City. Torquay scored a scaggy goal in 1st minute, horrible evening pis*ing down with rain, we weren't very good, funereal atmosphere but I absolutely loved it.

I watched Rangers including Ricky Foster at right back beat Forfar 2-0 on Monday night on BT sport. The official crowd was 2,100 and it got me thinking that is the lowest crowd I can ever remember for a Rangers game home or away. Then I was thinking about the lowest crowd I can ever remember for City. I don't remember an Ashton Gate fixture where the gate has dipped below 3000 and I don't think I can remember an away game where the gate has dipped below 2000. Anyone know our record lows?

Not City related but i believe the lowest ever league crowd was 911 i think it was Rochdale v Chester !!!

Archived