IGNORED

Buy Chelsea's John Terry In The Summer?

Mr Mosquito

Little early to be hitting the sauce, ain't it RG?!?

Could still do a job in the Prem, and if not the prem then you'll have 24 Championship teams queuing up!

Also queuing up will be all the married players and players with partners, of those 24 championship teams, telling their managers not to buy John Terry.

Not a bad shout on JT, other posters are right that it will not be money needs that drives him, but I think he will want to learn the ropes of managing a club here or at another club like us. 

I was lucky enough to met JT this summer at a local football event where I live in Berkshire, he was there with a under 7 team from Chelsea.  He was absolutely brillant on the day, spent hours (and I mean hours) with not only his team but meeting and greeting the endless stream of parents, coaches and kids who wanted a picture.

I am sure he aint perfect in his private life, but he was a real gent and a lovely bloke, I never did anyway, but it reminded me not to beleive all your read in the papers....

Didn't I see that Neymar in the Avon Gorge Hotel the other day? Apparently there's a problem with his purchase by Barca and he's unsettled.

It looked like as if he was discussing house prices with an ex-pro whose name escapes me but whose face was very familiar...

Didn't I see that Neymar in the Avon Gorge Hotel the other day? Apparently there's a problem with his purchase by Barca and he's unsettled.

It looked like as if he was discussing house prices with an ex-pro whose name escapes me but whose face was very familiar...

Was it the elbow that gave him away?

Also queuing up will be all the married players and players with partners, of those 24 championship teams, telling their managers not to buy John Terry.

Am I right in thinking that he supposedly had an affair with a team mate's former partner.  Both him and her denied it.  If they did have an affair then the only person wronged was his wife not Wayne Bridge who was never any good anyway.  There was a concerted effort in the media at the time to chase him out of the England captaincy. He clearly isn't liked by a lot of people.

Ridiculously he lost the captaincy over an alleged extra marital affair (he's a footballer FFS not some moralising MP)  but remained in the side after racially abusing an opponent. 

Madness.

FFS this is a serious prospect and there seem to be a string of so called fans doing their best to put the lad off.

cant we just all get behind the team and welcome the man to ashton gate?

I for one have three generations of family member he can bang the hell out of without so much as the need for a do you mind.

COYR. Welcome JT. Trouser monster.

Bless him, apparently goblins are renowned for going through bizzare phases this time of year. Something to do with the cosmos and the alignment of Middle Earth with Pluto.

The mantrum 'God Save the Queen' is one of the only known cures to snap them back to normal.

Bless him, apparently goblins are renowned for going through bizzare phases this time of year. Something to do with the cosmos and the alignment of Middle Earth with Pluto.

The mantrum 'God Save the Queen' is one of the only known cures to snap them back to normal.

Hope this helps then.... just for Gobbers enjoy :)

http://youtu.be/7qa9VjuzTJs

oops ..  :dunno:  what?.... what??

Terry joining us would be like an old, mouldy, racist, sexist Heinz baked bean deciding to climb into a tin of Sainsbury's basics range baked beans. Never going to happen, I mean can you imagine?

.....joking aside, signing John Terry or his like - IMMEDIATELY - for our current lacklustre defence looks to be the only option to stop the club sliding into Div 2 Gas ridden total obscurity.

Archived