IGNORED

Mystery Injured Person

JET will tear you apart

Possibly Thomas?

Wolves would've made plans to combat him, so by announcing he is out would give them time to adapt their plans.

If it is Thomas, and I'm only guessing, it could work in our favour.

Yes, he is a match winner, but, we need 11 players to put in a shift at Wolves. I would imagine we'll be under the cosh for long periods and will need everyone defending from the front.

This isn't a dig at Thomas, as I said previously, he is, on his day, a match winner, but I think today, and of all games, if it is him who is injured, it could be a blessing.

Possibly Thomas?

Wolves would've made plans to combat him, so by announcing he is out would give them time to adapt their plans.

Yes, he is a match winner, but, we need 11 players to put in a shift at Wolves. I would imagine we'll be under the cosh for long periods and will need everyone defending from the front.

This isn't a dig at Thomas, as I said previously, he is, on his day, a match winner, but I think today, and of all games, if it is him who is injured, it could be a blessing.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4a0M9cUEFKo&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D4a0M9cUEFKo

Half way through interview he tells us who it is

He backed that up in pre match telling us its not a fresh concern and has been there all week

So for me its waggy

Possibly Thomas?

Ah! Great minds think alike at the same time!!!

Ah! Great minds think alike at the same time!!!

Yes indeed pikeysrobins, I'm a little surprised the Forum warriors whose opinions are the be all and end all haven't been on questioning our support for City.

It was 20 years ago on this very day, we beat the odds and stunned Liverpool.

Can we beat the odds again today and win at wolves for the first time since 1931?

If its jet its to stop him getting sold. And don't give me 11 players putting in a shift bollocks 11 mediocre players are the sum of their product mediocre. Jet brings a shift to every game he just don't shine everygame.

Rubish m8 

If its jet its to stop him getting sold. And don't give me 11 players putting in a shift bollocks 11 mediocre players are the sum of their product mediocre. Jet brings a shift to every game he just don't shine everygame.

No. Baldock puts in a shift every game.

He hasn't hit the target as often as he should, maybe, but 12 league goals equals that of Thomas.

But Baldocks work when City don't have the ball is unquestionable.

Thomas is a match winner. But we've only won four all season!

even if he had a niggle,cotts would be a buffoon to not at least have jet on the bench.he is a match winner,can pick goals from thin air and turn the game on its head in 5 minutes. when i first read it i thought waggy, i dont see a problem with any of our midfield injured apart from the creative one which we dont have,there is cover fror anyone else.

my biggest concern today will be ozzy and el abd keeping their heads,wolves will know how to get them sent off

He hasn't hit the target as often as he should, maybe, but 12 league goals equals that of Thomas.

Excellent Post !

even if he had a niggle,cotts would be a buffoon to not at least have jet on the bench.he is a match winner,can pick goals from thin air and turn the game on its head in 5 minutes. when i first read it i thought waggy, i dont see a problem with any of our midfield injured apart from the creative one which we dont have,there is cover fror anyone else.

my biggest concern today will be ozzy and el abd keeping their heads,wolves will know how to get them sent off

So you'd risk making a niggle worse for the sake of 5 minutes?

If he had a niggle, came off the bench and aggravated that niggle into an injury that kept him out for a month, that is the decision of a buffoon.

Why would anyone want the best player at the club not to to play, don't get it sorry.

Who said anything about not wanting him to play?

My opinion is that when you play teams at the top end of the table, away from home, the chances are that they'll enjoy the lions share of possession. Therefore, in order to bring home one, if not all three, points, for the majority of the game we will have to defend, chase and challenge for every ball. 

That means defending from the front.

Not Thomas' forte

Who said anything about not wanting him to play?

My opinion is that when you play teams at the top end of the table, away from home, the chances are that they'll enjoy the lions share of possession. Therefore, in order to bring home one, if not all three, points, for the majority of the game we will have to defend, chase and challenge for every ball.

That means defending from the front.

Not Thomas' forte

Absolutely. And he doesn't wave his arms nearly enough :(

maybe i am seeing things  through a too heavy tint when you put it like that :thumbsup:

So you'd risk making a niggle worse for the sake of 5 minutes?

If he had a niggle, came off the bench and aggravated that niggle into an injury that kept him out for a month, that is the decision of a buffoon.

quite true,obviously depends on the severity of the 'niggle' but i would have called it an injury if it was that risky and not a niggle.

No longer a mystery , it was as suggested Wagstaff

Doesn't look good for Moloney, does it?

RWB is out injured and he's still on the bench.

He might feel like history is repeating itself as he couldn't get in at Forest under Cotterill, he's no star, but a steady Eddie who deserves more of a chance, IMO.

He might feel like history is repeating itself as he couldn't get in at Forest under Cotterill, he's no star, but a steady Eddie who deserves more of a chance, IMO.

Steadily improving is right, GC. He's had some very good games this season and I'm not sure why he'd have lost Cotterill's confidence?

Hate to disagree but he doesnt. When he does its a very good shift, but trust me he doesnt do it every game. Exactly like the rest of the team

Maloney is alot better going forward than he is defending. Too light weight and easily brushed aside when defending for me. I would imagine SC though Sako would have started left side and he would have had too much power for Maloney?

Have you ever heard the expression compare apples with apples?

Archived