IGNORED

Was The Fa Cup Draw Fixed?

22A

Apparently some fans do. http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/blogs/early-doors/overreaction-theatre-hot-balls-fix-084555499.html

Not only was the integrity of the Football Association impugned, but also that of Andros Townsend, as the Tottenham winger and his father were the two lucky men asked to draw the balls out of the bag at Wembley.

A Tottenham player draws Man City v Chelsea and Arsenal v Liverpool. #Fix

And how did the governing body and the Tottenham winger so devilishly collude to fix the draw? Why of course, by heating certain balls - the go-to accusation for sporting draw conspiracy theorists.

Been saying this for years... Always at least one glamour tie or big derby. In (recent) previous years we've had Manchester United vs Manchester City, frequently Liverpool vs Manchester United, this year it was Arsenal vs Spurs. What are the odds of these games being drawn continuously every year? Presumably very slim. Just find it a bit odd that this continues to happen year after year.

I hope so. Hose Jose didn't look quite as smug in his post-match interview after that. "To be the best, we need to beat the best so we are very pleased with the draw". Righto, mate. Sheff United, Charlton or Brighton at home just wouldn't have appealed.

The bloke falls no one but he seems to think he falls everyone, he's laughable.

I hope so. Hose Jose didn't look quite as smug in his post-match interview after that. "To be the best, we need to beat the best so we are very pleased with the draw". Righto, mate. Sheff United, Charlton or Brighton at home just wouldn't have appealed.

The bloke falls no one but he seems to think he falls everyone, he's laughable.

Sorry wtfigo......you take this football nonsense to new limits.........get real

Been saying this for years... Always at least one glamour tie or big derby. In (recent) previous years we've had Manchester United vs Manchester City, frequently Liverpool vs Manchester United, this year it was Arsenal vs Spurs. What are the odds of these games being drawn continuously every year? Presumably very slim. Just find it a bit odd that this continues to happen year after year.

What are the chances? Hardly as slim as your making out. Its not like Arsenal are playing Spurs every year at this stage is it.

Besides why on earth would they fix it so The "glamour" ties are this early on in the competition????

Makes no sense. They would want them to play each other in the later rounds no? As late as possible preferably

What are the chances? Hardly as slim as your making out. Its not like Arsenal are playing Spurs every year at this stage is it.

Besides why on earth would they fix it so The "glamour" ties are this early on in the competition????

Makes no sense. They would want them to play each other in the later rounds no? As late as possible preferably

I agree, if you wanted to fix the Cup you would keep the big boys apart until they make up the Semi finals, the sponsors, FA etc would not want three out of Chelsea, Man City, Liverpool, Arsenal and Man Utd out before the last 8 but that is what they are going to get.

it wasn't a fix and when you get to that round of the cup its inevitable that the bigger clubs will be drawn against each other as there are only some many combenations you could have,

anyway I think the public would rather see a Shef Wed vs Arsenal then a Man U vs Chelsea game as theres a chance of an upset,

Much like us vs Tamworth was picked for tele everyone loves to see a smaller club knock the bigger clubs down a peg or two

Apparently some fans do. http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/blogs/early-doors/overreaction-theatre-hot-balls-fix-084555499.html

Not only was the integrity of the Football Association impugned, but also that of Andros Townsend, as the Tottenham winger and his father were the two lucky men asked to draw the balls out of the bag at Wembley.

A Tottenham player draws Man City v Chelsea and Arsenal v Liverpool. #Fix

And how did the governing body and the Tottenham winger so devilishly collude to fix the draw? Why of course, by heating certain balls - the go-to accusation for sporting draw conspiracy theorists.

I reckon the FA isn't the only one with overheated balls. I accept that the Word Cup draw is fixed - that's why its so bloody complicated. The FA Cup draw is literally transparent and it's quite clear that the Big Clubs don't give a monkey's about it anyway.

I reckon the FA isn't the only one with overheated balls. I accept that the Word Cup draw is fixed - that's why its so bloody complicated. The FA Cup draw is literally transparent and it's quite clear that the Big Clubs don't give a monkey's about it anyway.

Fifa dont need to fix the world cup draw. They just bend the rules to suit France before any draw is made.

Archived