IGNORED

Sc On Player

Tomo

Not Happy. Couldn't care less. Osbourne on the wing El Abt being poor changing the back three to accommodate his guy keeping Bryan on the bench with Burns JET and Reid. His forward signing missing A sitter a GK that can't keep goal Flint an accident waiting to happen and Elliot who's been crap for three seasons......I'm not ******* happy!!!!

We are crap and I'm now sick of it.

Mr Cotterill. Your interview on Saturday was bizarre your selection of Osbourne as a winger is criminal. You have come in and changed the thing that was jelling while not fixing **** nothing.

So FYI. BRYAN can play. As can Burns and Reid. The keepers are both pony, Elliot can't be arsed, Baldock can't score one on ones, your signings have been at best iffy, but let's hope Wade Elliot can change that, Gillette is a midget, Pack is out of his depth and Pemberton should have told you this. The players you have that are any good are

Williams

Osbourne (in defense)

Burns

Reid

Bryan

JET

Maloney (that you clearly don't rate)

Cunningham

Baldock providing you don't put him through on goal

The rest with Kelly excepted will get you relegated. Thought you might want to know!

Not Happy. Couldn't care less. Osbourne on the wing El Abt being poor changing the back three to accommodate his guy keeping Bryan on the bench with Burns JET and Reid. His forward signing missing A sitter a GK that can't keep goal Flint an accident waiting to happen and Elliot who's been crap for three seasons......I'm not ******* happy!!!!

We are crap and I'm now sick of it.

Mr Cotterill. Your interview on Saturday was bizarre your selection of Osbourne as a winger is criminal. You have come in and changed the thing that was jelling while not fixing **** nothing.

So FYI. BRYAN can play. As can Burns and Reid. The keepers are both pony, Elliot can't be arsed, Baldock can't score one on ones, your signings have been at best iffy, but let's hope Wade Elliot can change that, Gillette is a midget, Pack is out of his depth and Pemberton should have told you this. The players you have that are any good are

Williams

Osbourne (in defense)

Burns

Reid

Bryan

JET

Maloney (that you clearly don't rate)

Cunningham

Baldock providing you don't put him through on goal

The rest with Kelly excepted will get you relegated. Thought you might want to know!

Sounds like you need another holiday!

Archived