IGNORED

Quite Possibly The Worst Performance (Their Fan) Has Ever Seen !

sab

But surely that is not a correct interpretation because it is not how King Cotts saw it.

Herein is the issue for me.

I've stopped listening to all interviews.

What I see and hear myself, combined with results, is all I care about. The rest is just a tirade of excuses while the continual failure to arrest the slide continues.

SC now has 5 more games before people's views will become firmly entrenched and the call for his head starts here.

Cotts has started to sound like previous managers, Should have left the team alone while we were picking up points.

For any manager to be as far back as when he started after this many games is a major worry. It makes you wonder if it's all just words.

Wholesale, basic mistakes across the entire pitch. A display of fear and ineptitude. A lack of leadership.

How the he'll can it be so difficult to get a boringly average L1 side together?

Fact is, it's now a mission to avoid relegation. Virtually all other plans need to be shelved. Could take 5 years or more to get back to L1 otherwise. God, that's depressing.

When I hear about the club wasting time talking about trips to Botswana it makes me cringe. We need all hands to the pump here, in League 1 ensuring our survival.

For any manager to be as far back as when he started after this many games is a major worry. It makes you wonder if it's all just words.

Wholesale, basic mistakes across the entire pitch. A display of fear and ineptitude. A lack of leadership.

How the he'll can it be so difficult to get a boringly average L1 side together?

Fact is, it's now a mission to avoid relegation. Virtually all other plans need to be shelved. Could take 5 years or more to get back to L1 otherwise. God, that's depressing.

5 years...? Dont be silly. We will have one of the biggest budgets in the league, a manager who knows the division inside out, a transfer policy that guarantees success...

oh, wait a minute, this is sounding all to familiar!

Cotts has started to sound like previous managers, Should have left the team alone while we were picking up points.

It's quite unreasonable to expect a new manager to carry on as before. If we wanted that, why sack the old one?

Cotterill has been handed a poisoned chalice, and I'm sure that the Usual Suspects will soon be calling for his head.

Personally i think the club should reimburse the fans that went to Brentford last night. That was the most pathetic performance ever....

I couldn't go last night (fortunately).  But we've had some pretty dire performances at Griffin Park in the past.  I remember conceding after about 15 seconds.  In another game, they scored from each of their first 4 corners, and we ended up losing 5-1.  The sooner they move a new and less-jinxed ground the better.

I couldn't go last night (fortunately).  But we've had some pretty dire performances at Griffin Park in the past.  I remember conceding after about 15 seconds.  In another game, they scored from each of their first 4 corners, and we ended up losing 5-1.  The sooner they move a new and less-jinxed ground the better.

We've got far worse bogey grounds than Griffin Park.

To balance out the above, don't forget Lita's 2 late goals, and GJ's first game.

Two great away days.

It's quite unreasonable to expect a new manager to carry on as before. If we wanted that, why sack the old one?

Cotterill has been handed a poisoned chalice, and I'm sure that the Usual Suspects will soon be calling for his head.

Keep saying ad infinitum, it will come true eventually.

No, he's grabbed the chalice with both hands in the delusional belief that he can do better. A belief I'm really struggling to share.

The problem is that he is carrying on as the old managers did.

Everytime we change the manager it destabilises the playing staff again and we take several gurt big steps backwards.

Oh well we should be force in division 4 ...

Should n't we ? Some body ? Anyone ?

The problem is that he is carrying on as the old managers did.

Everytime we change the manager it destabilises the playing staff again and we take several gurt big steps backwards.

Oh well we should be force in division 4 ...

Should n't we ? Some body ? Anyone ?

I don't believe this to be true, when Cotts came in he analysed the situation very well - we were to attacking, lacking in defence, to slow and gave the ball away to often. He seemed to be turning these issues around but at the worst possible time we have just played the best 2 teams in the league back to back away. Now the mood has changed back again and people a questioning the progress.

I don't believe this to be true, when Cotts came in he analysed the situation very well - we were to attacking, lacking in defence, to slow and gave the ball away to often. He seemed to be turning these issues around but at the worst possible time we have just played the best 2 teams in the league back to back away. Now the mood has changed back again and people a questioning the progress.

It's the manner of those defeats we went down without a fight in both games no fight, no passion, no desire apart from 10, 15min spells here and there. I can take loosing but the way we give away goals is unaceptable we have to go on a promotion run of form to get clear and stay clear of the relegation zone and I'm really starting to believe these bunch of players haven't got it in them to do it. I really hope we don't go down and we somehow manage to pull clear but at the minute we are only heading in one direction.

We can all blow smoke up the players arses but if they think I'm going to defend that performace last night then they can think again. We were ******* shit and we carry on perfoming like that we will strugle in l2 as well next season.

It's the manner of those defeats we went down without a fight in both games no fight, no passion, no desire apart from 10, 15min spells here and there. I can take loosing but the way we give away goals is unaceptable we have to go on a promotion run of form to get clear and stay clear of the relegation zone and I'm really starting to believe these bunch of players haven't got it in them to do it. I really hope we don't go down and we somehow manage to pull clear but at the minute we are only heading in one direction.

We can all blow smoke up the players arses but if they think I'm going to defend that performace last night then they can think again. We were ******* shit and we carry on perfoming like that we will strugle in l2 as well next season.

Totally agree with this. Looking like last season all over again.

The next two matches will be the crunch (I know that's been said many times before). These are games against a poor and an average team. Six points and all will be forgiven. Four points and we've at least turned the corner (one of the many we've turned in recent years). Three points and there is still hope. Anything less than three points and it's time to check the mileage for the away trip at Arrington.

SC is a poor manager, I believed this before he signed for BCFC and I see no reason to change my mind.

2 Possible Scenarios remain.

Scenario 1) We get relegated, SC is then the man to get promotion (yeah, right)

Scenario 2) We survive, SC is a messiah ****il we fall into the brown stuff, again...)

In either scenario we struggle in League 1 or 2 under SC.

This is the reality of the situation.

It is irrelevant but I am sure that had SOD not been sacked we would already be out of the danger zone and have some sort of stability, something to look forward to...short term pain for long term gain.

But now we peer into the darkness (again) with a blind, feeble minded simpleton to lead us into the light.

SC is a poor manager, I believed this before he signed for BCFC and I see no reason to change my mind.

2 Possible Scenarios remain.

Scenario 1) We get relegated, SC is then the man to get promotion (yeah, right)

Scenario 2) We survive, SC is a messiah ****il we fall into the brown stuff, again...)

In either scenario we struggle in League 1 or 2 under SC.

This is the reality of the situation.

It is irrelevant but I am sure that had SOD not been sacked we would already be out of the danger zone and have some sort of stability, something to look forward to...short term pain for long term gain.

But now we peer into the darkness (again) with a blind, feeble minded simpleton to lead us into the light.

Based on?? SOD has the worst w/l ratio of any of our managers in modern history, 3 wins in 27 in his reign says it all about him at this club

I started reading the Brentford fans blog, but it was too depressing to finish. No excuses. This was not progress stifled by the league leaders, it was gutless skilless heartless pulp which people paid a lot of money to witness. Pathetic. Call it as it was. The manager has'

Archived