IGNORED

Quite Possibly The Worst Performance (Their Fan) Has Ever Seen !

sab

I started reading the Brentford fans blog, but it was too depressing to finish. No excuses. This was not progress stifled by the league leaders, it was gutless skilless heartless pulp which people paid a lot of money to witness. Pathetic. Call it as it was. The manager has'

I have given up blaming SC and SL.  The players have gotten away with it for too long due to safety in numbers.

Based on?? SOD has the worst w/l ratio of any of our managers in modern history, 3 wins in 27 in his reign says it all about him at this club

Does he have our worst w/l ratio? I guess you mean won/lost? Granted, he has the lowest wins/game, but he didn't lose many either, at least not this season.

Uttterly irrelevant, anyway. We have no choice but to hope that Cotterill gets it right.

SC is a poor manager, I believed this before he signed for BCFC and I see no reason to change my mind.

2 Possible Scenarios remain.

Scenario 1) We get relegated, SC is then the man to get promotion (yeah, right)

Scenario 2) We survive, SC is a messiah ****il we fall into the brown stuff, again...)

In either scenario we struggle in League 1 or 2 under SC.

This is the reality of the situation.

It is irrelevant but I am sure that had SOD not been sacked we would already be out of the danger zone and have some sort of stability, something to look forward to...short term pain for long term gain.

But now we peer into the darkness (again) with a blind, feeble minded simpleton to lead us into the light.

Yes, of course we would, just like SO'D's inspirational management and incredible coaching acumen pulled us clear last season.

SO'D was utterly hopeless last year, continued in exactly the same vein this season, and his personality, style of football, and appalling results were emptying the stands and killing this club.

Say what you like about Cotterill if you've made your mind up about him, but spare us this SO'D would have been doing better nonsense. We all saw exactly what O'Driscoll was capable of, and he showed absolutely NOTHING to suggest he could get out of another of his managerial ruts to steer us to safety.

There's a 3rd 'reality' above - and just as likely as the others - that we survive (that wouldn't make Cotterill 'the Messiah', by the way) and we improve markedly next season.

I would agree with the board that such a scenario is far more likely under Cotterill than his sombre and ultra negative predecessor.

I'll certainly keep saying it as long as the Usual Suspects are baying for his head. Should be at least until March ;)

Nobody is at the moment though.

Still, keep mentioning it and I'm sure you'll get some followers.

Nobody is at the moment though.

Still, keep mentioning it and I'm sure you'll get some followers.

Other than, for example, ciderdog - "SC is a poor manager, I believed this before he signed for BCFC and I see no reason to change my mind."

Incidentally, followers for what? I think we should back SC to the hilt, if for no other reason that we can't afford yet another change of manager.

Other than, for example, ciderdog - "SC is a poor manager, I believed this before he signed for BCFC and I see no reason to change my mind."

Where has he called for his head in that statement?

Even KITR isn't calling for his head (yet), you're the only one who keeps referencing it. Still, as you are "In mourning for O'Driscoll" I suppose it's only to be expected.

Where has he called for his head in that statement?

Even KITR isn't calling for his head (yet), you're the only one who keeps referencing it. Still, as you are "In mourning for O'Driscoll" I suppose it's only to be expected.

I am not in mourning for SOD. He's gone. That's it. End of.

I say we should back Cotterill and you say I'm in mourning for O'Driscoll.

Why not try reading my posts before talking drivel about them?

I am not in mourning for SOD. He's gone. That's it. End of.

I say we should back Cotterill and you say I'm in mourning for O'Driscoll.

Why not try reading my posts before talking drivel about them?

You might want to take it out of your signature then.

The next two matches will be the crunch (I know that's been said many times before). These are games against a poor and an average team. Six points and all will be forgiven. Four points and we've at least turned the corner (one of the many we've turned in recent years). Three points and there is still hope. Anything less than three points and it's time to check the mileage for the away trip at Arrington.

I used to have one of their jackets!

Yes, of course we would, just like SO'D's inspirational management and incredible coaching acumen pulled us clear last season.

SO'D was utterly hopeless last year, continued in exactly the same vein this season, and his personality, style of football, and appalling results were emptying the stands and killing this club.

Say what you like about Cotterill if you've made your mind up about him, but spare us this SO'D would have been doing better nonsense. We all saw exactly what O'Driscoll was capable of, and he showed absolutely NOTHING to suggest he could get out of another of his managerial ruts to steer us to safety.

There's a 3rd 'reality' above - and just as likely as the others - that we survive (that wouldn't make Cotterill 'the Messiah', by the way) and we improve markedly next season.

I would agree with the board that such a scenario is far more likely under Cotterill than his sombre and ultra negative predecessor.

I disagree, but like you say its irrelevant anyway! 

Archived