IGNORED

Kitr

You Do The Dziekanowski

I know he's taken loads of abuse on here but what he is actually saying is true.

SC- He says what we want to hear, Yes I prefer his way of attacking a game and pleased he's in charge, But the amount of BS that comes out of his mouth (we were warned) is astonishing. Not once at wolves did we look like we would win and apparently we were unlucky?

Flint- Why has he taken so much abuse? Yes the OG was shambolic but overall he has been what I expected of him, Dominant in the air (in the 3 at the back he's been solid) then we go and buy El Abd and it all goes back to the error prone defence we had before

So just because he isn't saying what you want to hear KITR is actually speaking a lot of sense

He does have an agenda, and it's embarrassing really but at this present moment everything he's saying looks to be correct

His best quote "It won't even be an achievement if SC keeps us up"

But last week everything he was saying looked to be incorrect. Who knows what next week will bring.

Agreed - if thinks turn sour for SC people will be saying what kitr has been saying from day 1.

At least he's sticking to his guns

I'm keeping my powder dry for now.. Not quite sure what to think

Anyone who has an agenda against a manager is going to be right sometimes during a season. Its the nature of the game. Can look smug when we are loosing and look a tool when we are winning. Can look even smugger when the time comes to replace the manager. 

Strange way of supporting the team I feel though.Constantly undermining the manager.

Find very little to disagree with in what kitr says, He is consistent and honest in his opinions,I didn't want SC as manager because I consider him to be a Blustering buffoon who may fool people in the short term with sound bites, cliches, and blister, but imo in the medium term will prove to be a disaster for our club, many loyal city fans were against his appointment and I believe that his team selections, tactics, lack of man management skills ( imo ) and embarrassingly inarticulate interviews will increasingly cause supporters to rue the day that he was appointed, ok I admit that I have a agenda in that I Inever wanted the guy in our club, But I sincerely hope I am wrong about the a him and he can bring usuccess that our long suffering fan base surely deserves.

Anyone who has an agenda against a manager is going to be right sometimes during a season. Its the nature of the game. Can look smug when we are loosing and look a tool when we are winning. Can look even smugger when the time comes to replace the manager.

Strange way of supporting the team I feel though.Constantly undermining the manager.

you can still support the team and not agree with what's going on( change of manager/tactics so on and so forth!)

For the record I think sc is an Baffoon and didn't want but now here's go Baffoon!

Coyr!

Find very little to disagree with in what kitr says, He is consistent and honest in his opinions,I didn't want SC as manager because I consider him to be a Blustering buffoon who may fool people in the short term with sound bites, cliches, and blister, but imo in the medium term will prove to be a disaster for our club, many loyal city fans were against his appointment and I believe that his team selections, tactics, lack of man management skills ( imo ) and embarrassingly inarticulate interviews will increasingly cause supporters to rue the day that he was appointed, ok I admit that I have a agenda in that I Inever wanted the guy in our club, But I sincerely hope I am wrong about the a him and he can bring usuccess that our long suffering fan base surely deserves.

Well said. Agree with all that.

you can still support the team and not agree with what's going on( change of manager/tactics so on and so forth!)

For the record I think sc is an Baffoon and didn't want but now here's go Baffoon!

Coyr!

To an extent S O'Driscoll got away with bad results for a long time because people liked to believe he was talking sense. SC will not be afforded the same luxury because people will quickly draw the conclusion that he is a buffoon. That's not a regional stereotype based on his accent but purely on what he says. I remember watching Stevenage have so much possession in the second half and I looked down at the dugout and SC and I just wondered what or if anything at all was going through his mind.  However, I'll support him through thick and thin but not relegation.

Big up the buffoon. Bring it on.

Whatever happens, KITR will be anti-SC

He's been consistent from day 1 and despite all the name calling etc he's received he's still managed to put his point across better than the majority sniping at him because he dares to have a different opinion than them.

He's been consistent from day 1 and despite all the name calling etc he's received he's still managed to put his point across better than the majority sniping at him because he dares to have a different opinion than them.

The late and unregretted Joseph McCarthy accused everyone to the left of Ghengiz Khan of being "prematurely anti-fascist". Maybe in months to come, KITR will be accused of being "prematurely anti-Cotterill"?

Coyr!

I have no doubt your loyal fans. It's just the reluctance of some to even give him a chance. I didn't want him and was hoping it was untrue when rumoured. But now hes here he is starting to grow on me. Just seems silly to have some strange allegiance to the previous manager and hate our own. Even when playing well.

I have no doubt your loyal fans. It's just the reluctance of some to even give him a chance. I didn't want him and was hoping it was untrue when rumoured. But now hes here he is starting to grow on me. Just seems silly to have some strange allegiance to the previous manager and hate our own. Even when playing well.

My annoyance is more aimed at the board, SOD told everybody it was going to get worse before it got better, they then sack him and bring in a manager with completely different beliefs and principles meaning were at square one again.

There's no clear plan or vision from the top.

My annoyance is more aimed at the board, SOD told everybody it was going to get worse before it got better, they then sack him and bring in a manager with completely different beliefs and principles meaning were at square one again.

There's no clear plan or vision from the top.

Exactly what I feel. People here seem to be taking sides and slagging off O'Driscoll or Cotterill depending on taste, whereas the real problem is the inability of the Board to set out a strategy and keep to it.

Archived