IGNORED

Kitr

You Do The Dziekanowski

This thread shows how much the appointment of SC has divided our support ( just what we needed ) ironic to see Glyn Riley and monkeh giving loyal and faithful support to sc, just like they did to sod until they turned full circle and campaigned for his dismal without a hint of embarrassment, kitr has been consistent in his opinio n of sc agree with him or disagree with him, personality id take his opinion over hypocrites whose opinions change with he wind anyday !

Go on then sunshine, I'll bite.

Why have you dragged me into this? Because I'm supporting our manager? That's what supporters are supposed to do isn't it?

Perhaps you could show me where I campaigned for SOD's dismissal (I notice you spelt it "dismal", ironic or what?!).

I never wanted SOD in the first place and made no bones about it, but I don't think I ever called for his sacking. I questioned his methods and lack of wins and points gained, just as I have questioned SC playing El Abd at left centre back. I've also said on here already that if we go down SC will be as much to blame as SOD, just as McInness was as much to blame as SOD for last year.

I also never criticised SOD because of his accent, something which the anti SC lobby seem to delight in.

So there you go, that's where I'm at. If you could put some proof of where I "campaigned for his dismal" that would be great.

I'm welling up here mate    :sad26:

I appreciate your point of view, would like to know who you would of chosen instead of SC, as i've said, there was no obvious choice of manager and whoever would of been chosen wouldn't of been the choice of the majority of City fans, SC would not of been my preference but he's here now so let's give him a chance, it's far too easy to criticise and moan about him.  

Archived