IGNORED

El Abd

leadman

A bit of both, He did play though and goes into my top 10 worst City players

I suppose he escaped mine purely on the basis that he had such little game time, I can't actual recall him ever doing anything. In fact, all I remember the little gob shite for is sparking things on twitter.

Suppose he could go on the top 10 worst personalities of City players. Along with Lita, Kilkenny, Hunt... :read: the list goes on!

I suppose he escaped mine purely on the basis that he had such little game time, I can't actual recall him ever doing anything. In fact, all I remember the little gob shite for is sparking things on twitter.

Suppose he could go on the top 10 worst personalities of City players. Along with Lita, Kilkenny, Hunt... :read: the list goes on!

The worrying thing is most people on that list we here when we were good!!

That's it! We need to encourage heavy drinking sessions after every game, We'll shoot up the leagues

If they have they definitely aren't championship quality, Therefore probably a waste of wages

Pack is very much a skuse, Playing with two other good CMs he's quality. Being part of a weak midfield then he becomes an easy target for abuse.

Asides the whole "spending more time off the ball than on" and "prefers wild stabs at shots instead of controlling and setting up passes" things, that's spot on.

Weak midfield or not when runs come together 90% of the time Marlon has to win his own posessions as the players mostly pass around / over him when given a choice. Tomorrow night when not counting the pass-back & hoof balls, count how biased the passing is from the back 4 to Reid and/or Elliott as opposed to Pack.

Still, at least he's not stuck on the left wing complicating the Williams/Cunningham 'dynamic'. They're working just as marvelously as Skuse & Marv did.

El "Bad " ?

The jury's out but unless the "reverse midas " touch has been applied, this is a good player who ,having been at one club all his career,probably needs a little time to settle get back to his normal "narsty" self .

A defender works more than any other position in a Team give him a chance to get to know his new team mates and then slag him off in true Otib stylie !

Archived