IGNORED

El Abd

leadman

have we just decided to play him whatever the circumstance.

seems we were getting somewhere with flint, williams and osbourne has the 3 centre halfs, we buy el abd now we have 4 on the pitch, square pegs in round holes.

it realy is time for pak to sit out a few, he offers nothing, he receives the ball and instantly turns towards his own goal, from what ive seen and heard, hes just plain rubbish.

not sure if a 35 year old loanee is the answer to be honest,  there must be a prem midfielder we can get till the end of the season.

have we just decided to play him whatever the circumstance.

seems we were getting somewhere with flint, williams and osbourne has the 3 centre halfs, we buy el abd now we have 4 on the pitch, square pegs in round holes.

it realy is time for pak to sit out a few, he offers nothing, he receives the ball and instantly turns towards his own goal, from what ive seen and heard, hes just plain rubbish.

not sure if a 35 year old loanee is the answer to be honest,  there must be a prem midfielder we can get till the end of the season.

Is this a wind up or what?

Firstly, you spell like a five year old, which makes it hard to read.

Secondly, now Osborne is injured, it presumably will go back to 3 at the back. El Abd has played 3 games, give the bloke a chance.

The statement about Pack is ridiculous, he has been one of our best players this season, but it's not noticed until he is not there. Until last night, the two games we had lost under SC, Pack did not play in. He is like a Cole Skuse, people accuse him of doing nothing, but really he does the dirty work, and the mopping up that no-one notices when he plays. He is also the only midfielder that we have, that will come and collect the ball from defence, and play it around in midfield; or turn a defensive position, into an attacking position.

I see Wade Elliot as possibly backup/cover, but he is certainly not a bad player to have as backup, by any stretch of the imagination.

And finally, why would a Premier League player come here? It would be a huge step backwards in his career, and it just would not happen. 

Secondly, now Osborne is injured, it presumably will go back to 3 at the back. El Abd has played 3 games, give the bloke a chance.

The statement about Pack is ridiculous, he has been one of our best players this season, but it's not noticed until he is not there. Until last night, the two games we had lost under SC, Pack did not play in. He is like a Cole Skuse, people accuse him of doing nothing, but really he does the dirty work, and the mopping up that no-one notices when he plays. He is also the only midfielder that we have, that will come and collect the ball from defence, and play it around in midfield; or turn a defensive position, into an attacking position.

I see Wade Elliot as possibly backup/cover, but he is certainly not a bad player to have as backup, by any stretch of the imagination.

And finally, why would a Premier League player come here? It would be a huge step backwards in his career, and it just would not happen.

I take you don't know who leadman is?

Poor debut v MK, at fault for their opening goal.

Didn't really get much better at Wolves.

Brentford - had a hand in the first 2 goals and probably could have done better on the 3rd.

1st goal - awful pass straight to their man who then sets up the attack for the cross for Flint's og.

2nd goal - gets stupidly dragged 10 yards into the opposition half, leaving a huge gap in behind him for them to run into and score.

3rd goal - is responsible for the man wide right, but gets drawn in to the ball once Gillett loses it, despite both Flint & Williams being behind him covering only 1 striker.  If he stays his ground, the midfielder won't progress any more than another 5 yards with the ball, but having been sucked in, he leaves an acre for the wide man to put his cross in for the goal.

He was the right sided CB in a back 3, and all 3 goals came from crosses down his side of the pitch, for which he was partly responsible.

So, has he improved the team?  A quite conclusive no from me so far.  We already had 1 CB with no pace in Flint, now we've got 2.  That's a recipe for disaster.

pak is crap.

so no prem midfielder not getting a game as dropped to the first div for game time.

your a numpty

pak is crap.

so no prem midfielder not getting a game as dropped to the first div for game time.

your a numpty

If they have they definitely aren't championship quality, Therefore probably a waste of wages

Pack is very much a skuse, Playing with two other good CMs he's quality. Being part of a weak midfield then he becomes an easy target for abuse.

OddBall's signigns of Horror list 2004-2014

1) Stern John

2) Patrick Agyemang (sic)

3) Bas Savage

4) Matt Heywood

5) Tony Dinning (permanent)

6) Peter Styvar

7) Mark Wilson

8)Andy Webster

9) Aden Flint

10) Marlon Pack

I think thats being fair to them both as well!

10)

Stewart? Hunt? Kilkenny just off the top of my head.

Stewart? Hunt? Kilkenny just off the top of my head.

Damion Stewart or Marucs? Neither would make my top ten in all fairness. Marcus Stewart at least showed signs of once being a good player, even if not regularly enough. Damion Stewart could've been the centre half we needed but he ultimately let himself down by not getting fit enough for the pace of the championship. I don't think he was necessarily a bad signing. Kilkenny is a controversial one, arguably he could make it into the list, however he again I feel offers slightly (and it is only very slightly) more than Pack so just escapes the top 10. As for Hunt... well I will agree with you on that then I would place him above Mark Wilson, which would shunt Pack just out of my top ten. But Flint remains in there nevertheless.

1) Stern John

3) Bas Savage

4) Matt Heywood

6) Peter Styvar

7) Mark Wilson

8)Andy Webster

9) Aden Flint

10) Marlon Pack

10)

Jody Morris?

Can't wait for this excuse for forgetting him :)

Pack has offered nothing all season, anyone who says he breaks up the play must be on a windup considering the amount of goals we've conceded this season, at Brentford they were walking through us first half.

To be honest only players who have credit this season are JET and Baldock due to their goals and maybe Gillett for a few good performances since joiniing, Elliot gets stuck in but doesn't offer much.

1) Stern John

3) Bas Savage

4) Matt Heywood

6) Peter Styvar

7) Mark Wilson

8)Andy Webster

9) Aden Flint

10) Marlon Pack

10)

Can't agree with Heywood mate, the rest yes.

Heywood has become one of the mistaken folk-myth figures in City's past like Lee Miller

He was a decent centre back. Did you see him out-muscling Junior Agogo when we played a friendly with Rovers. This was at a time when Agogo was scoring for fun in the League.

Archived