IGNORED

Most Overused Expressions On Otib

Sir Colby-Tit

It's out of respect for Trevor the Giraffe

I don't think I ever had the pleasure. Bristol Zoo escapee?

MRP, I should hope you never have had the pleasure of Trevor the Giraffe. :shocking:

Mind you if you had, then everyone would want to know who put you up for it!!

MRP, I should hope you never have had the pleasure of Trevor the Giraffe. :shocking:

Mind you if you had, then everyone would want to know who put you up for it!!

He'd need some help...

"If you're that kind of fool, and you have a long tool,

Do it with a giraffe, if you stand on a stool,"

HedgehogExtinct.jpg

I hate it when someone says 'end of' - so you're right and no-one else's views count?!

Also hate modern East End people thinking they are the only ones who generate any atmosphere. I can't hear you most of the time and anyway I was in the East End when it was the proper East End.

And I hate people who say 'I was in the East End when it was the proper East End....'

Not exactly 100% on subject but people who spell fundamental and obvious words incorrectly...

'Bistol'

'Aston Gate'

'Lansdowne'

'Cottrell'

etc, etc, etc, etc

And someone even made a joke on another thread about missing our appearance in the 1910 FA Cup Final - surely a City fan would know it was 1909, it's not like we make loads of Cup Final appearances and they all get blurred in our memories is it?!

Players should live like monks and avoid sex and alcohol - I would if I was a footballer...

I have never seen that written before; i think you are just trying to force an agenda which is an absolutely shameful way of doing so. 

"Baby.. I'll just finish the bottle of wine and then get your kit off"

Archived