IGNORED

Most Overused Expressions On Otib

Sir Colby-Tit

If we took the red from City's kit and the white from Rover's kit, and the word City from Bristol City and Bristol from Bristol Rovers etc...

This gets spouted so often, and each time that person thinks they're original and funny!!

Same as the old, what shall we call the new end at Ashton Gate.....ahhh I know, let's call it after Mickey Bell

ZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Yep, on a par with "seen at the Avon Gorge Hotel" and Curbishley's properties in Clifton in their Jack Whitehall-esque unfunniness.

whats your saurce ? as IMO its fact that lee johnson is to blame as he just got back from ffs 1-0 down again, and to top it all off horace has signed another goal keeper from cardiff, i know its a stupid question but why ffs fontaine?

3 more replies at the most before a hilarious response from either a hedgehog or a bonkers ex chairman

We usually start to get some insults at this point - so stop making rude comments about an ex chairman, you w**nker

..........'Horace is a chicken' ............

(well admittedly its not been said here too often but in fact I did say it once)

Actually I've just said it again, better make that twice then :) .....

At the risk of repeating myself, I do sometimes wonder if Horace is a chicken & no ones had the heart to let Aizoon know.. don't you?

(erm, I guess that's three times now)

Most overused habit is having five threads running simultaneously on the same subject.  It looks like a forum of non co-operative apes when that occurs.

I think this is a unique thread, but it wouldn't surprise me to see some blind bat start an identi-thread.

tbf

..........'Horace is a chicken' ............

(well admittedly its not been said here too often but in fact I did say it once)

Actually I've just said it again, better make that twice then :) .....

At the risk of repeating myself, I do sometimes wonder if Horace is a chicken & no ones had the heart to let Aizoon know.. don't you?

(erm, I guess that's three times now)

^

|

|

Does he look like a chicken?

Archived