IGNORED

Transfer Deadline Day. All The In's And Out's For City......(Merged)

CITYAREREDANDWHITE

January deadline day is so over rated. Why clubs leave it to the last minute every year I will never know. Everyone just gets sucked in by sky's over the top coverage.

QPR are actually embarrassing. 4 strikers on deadline day!? Just goes to show what a complete mug Tony Fernandes is. Will piss myself if they don't go up.

January deadline day is so over rated. Why clubs leave it to the last minute every year I will never know. Everyone just gets sucked in by sky's over the top coverage.

QPR are actually embarrassing. 4 strikers on deadline day!? Just goes to show what a complete mug Tony Fernandes is. Will piss myself if they don't go up.

The same Tony Fernandes who is threatening to pull his Caterham team out of f1 as its too difficult to compete with the big boys and because f1 is much more predictable, hmm coming from someone is is desperate to be in the predictable premier league.

Formula one might be expensive but last dont 100ks dont get wasted on rubbish players. When was an f1 driver last caught on camera having a spit roast or burninf money in a nigh5 club Mr Fernandes??

Money invested in f1 is much more worth while, a lot of what we got in cars now technology wise and more importantly comes from f1. So whata better to invest in Mr Fernandes?

Maybe if he invested more money in f1 instead of on four shit new strikers then they wouodnt have the ugliest looking f1 car this coming season!!!! Guy is just a prat and a bad loser.

The same Tony Fernandes who is threatening to pull his Caterham team out of f1 as its too difficult to compete with the big boys and because f1 is much more predictable, hmm coming from someone is is desperate to be in the predictable premier league.

Formula one might be expensive but last dont 100ks dont get wasted on rubbish players. When was an f1 driver last caught on camera having a spit roast or burninf money in a nigh5 club Mr Fernandes??

Money invested in f1 is much more worth while, a lot of what we got in cars now technology wise and more importantly comes from f1. So whata better to invest in Mr Fernandes?

Maybe if he invested more money in f1 instead of on four shit new strikers then they wouodnt have the ugliest looking f1 car this coming season!!!! Guy is just a prat and a bad loser.

He is an idiot.

Just what sort of chairman will genuinely believe his club needs 4 strikers, let alone shit ones in the January window? Especially when he already has Austin (even though injured) Andy Johnson, Bobby Zamora, Junior Hoilett as strikers.

Not to mention the likes of Krancjar, Barton, Benayoun, O'Neil, Henry etc....the wage bill must be ridiculous. I really hope they don't go up now!

He is an idiot.

Just what sort of chairman will genuinely believe his club needs 4 strikers, let alone shit ones in the January window? Especially when he already has Austin (even though injured) Andy Johnson, Bobby Zamora, Junior Hoilett as strikers.

Not to mention the likes of Krancjar, Barton, Benayoun, O'Neil, Henry etc....the wage bill must be ridiculous. I really hope they don't go up now!

He just makes me laugh, wants a budget cap in f1 so its a level playing field but is not calling for the same in football. Hmmm.

In football he can throw money chasing the dream but its not as simple as that in f1 and thats why he has thrown his t9ys out of the pram.

He just makes me laugh, wants a budget cap in f1 so its a level playing field but is not calling for the same in football. Hmmm.

In football he can throw money chasing the dream but its not as simple as that in f1 and thats why he has thrown his t9ys out of the pram.

Agree. With their budget they should have the league wrapped up already.

As for his antics in F1 how can he have such double standards? Pretty pathetic really!

Who was the player Cotts alluded to today? Saying we may have been interested but the club wanted more.

I'm guessing Luke Freeman?

Also, compare SC to SOD. Board would probably have paid the money but he said it wouldn't be fair to the club, whereas the board paid over the odds for Flint.

Admittedly, it's the board's decision to sign the cheques, but an interesting dynamic between the board and manager.

Will he play Saturday for the cb they sold to brentford is being loaned back to them on the 8th.

Fair point, the other Oldham CB was making his debut too though, so the returnee might replace either, or indeed neither

LJ seemed pleased with Wilson's debut though and said he's a good player who felt 'unloved' at BCFC.

Archived