IGNORED

Ross Mccormack ! Out Of Order ?

Ashton1

Funny how people are condoning what McCormack did.

Bet they wouldn't be saying that if JET was straight on the blower to sky within a couple of hours of SOD getting sacked telling all and sundry he didn't really want to be there anymore...

This has got me thinking. Just imagine if players like Flint, Maloney and Pack had phoned radio Bristol when SOD had been sacked saying that they didn't want to play for City anymore !

I wonder what type of response that would have caused ?

This has got me thinking. Just imagine if players like Flint, Maloney and Pack had phoned radio Bristol when SOD had been sacked saying that they didn't want to play for City anymore !

I wonder what type of response that would have caused ?

Even worse that it was 2 hours before the deadline closed, effectively ruling out any chance of replacing him, had he moved.

What a moron, he could have gone to the owners and told them face to face that he wasn't happy about it. If he was here I would hope the club would fine him the maximum they could.

So we suddenly believe our board is 100% competent and in the right to take punitive action on someone who's lashing out at the circus that's going on? How many managers have we had in the last 4 years? How have we done since sacking Johnson? How many people are left from the '09-'10 season and how well are their replacements doing?

Your opinion is just as short-sighted as Captain Tango's on SSN last night ("No player is bigger than the club" in his spiel equals "The board IS the club") - McCormack has every right to be pissed and it's about time someone took a stand against ineptitude that he's not in control of. Barring criminal activity football players are pretty much unsackable, so what can the ingrates in question can do other than order their patsy manager to leave him on the bench? All that can do is undermine the manager as a concept and make themselves look like power-hungry buffoons.

So we suddenly believe our board is 100% competent and in the right to take punitive action on someone who's lashing out at the circus that's going on? How many managers have we had in the last 4 years? How have we done since sacking Johnson? How many people are left from the '09-'10 season and how well are their replacements doing?

Your opinion is just as short-sighted as Captain Tango's on SSN last night ("No player is bigger than the club" in his spiel equals "The board IS the club") - McCormack has every right to be pissed and it's about time someone took a stand against ineptitude that he's not in control of. Barring criminal activity football players are pretty much unsackable, so what can the ingrates in question can do other than order their patsy manager to leave him on the bench? All that can do is undermine the manager as a concept and make themselves look like power-hungry buffoons.

My opinion is my opinion.

The people who own the club have every right to hire and fire their staff whether you or, anyone else believes it's the wrong thing to do. McCormack needs to remember he is a paid contractor for the club not manager.

If he doesn't like his contract he can be a big man and get it cancelled at his expense, bad mouthing his employers is not very clever at all. 

My opinion is my opinion.

The people who own the club have every right to hire and fire their staff whether you or, anyone else believes it's the wrong thing to do. McCormack needs to remember he is a paid contractor for the club not manager.

If he doesn't like his contract he can be a big man and get it cancelled at his expense, bad mouthing his employers is not very clever at all. 

Quite right. When you're employed by a company, they own you body and soul :facepalm:

Well if this guy Cellino is allowed to take 75% stake in Leeds it just goes to show the FL's fit and proper rules are just like the FL itself unfit for purpose, the guy has 2 convictions for fraud and is subject of an arrest warrant for embezzlement.

Maffia  I reckon

You sound like a bit of a dick to me, are you one of those blokes who thought the Bristol pound was a good idea ?

You seem a nice chap . You then go on to make the Point was originally trying to make. (Albeit not very well) It's not about what has or hasn't happened to the manager, it's about being professional and not broadcasting your views on sky sports .

A bit of dick ah, are you a grown up?

Archived