IGNORED

Ross Mccormack ! Out Of Order ?

Ashton1

i think he's well in his right to. As captain you can make a stand for all the other players. McDermott being sacked is a disgrace, so that interview on SSN is no more than the board deserve

Completely agree, so many players queue up to say how great their new manager is, basically to try to get in their good books.

Saying it of a bloke who clearly won't be picking the side in future shows far more integrity.

Thought it was refreshing to hear a guy sound genuinely gutted for his boss being sacked. He cares and he thanked McDermott live on tv on behalf of all the players.

Can't see how that's a disgrace.

He didn't say 'right i'm off, come and get me' and he didn't say he wouldn't support the new manager, whoever that is.

People complain there's no communication by clubs and players - well that was a great example of a player doing an impromptu interview to say how he, and the players he 'captains,' are feeling...

Thought it was refreshing to hear a guy sound genuinely gutted for his boss being sacked. He cares and he thanked McDermott live on tv on behalf of all the players.

Can't see how that's a disgrace.

He didn't say 'right i'm off, come and get me' and he didn't say he wouldn't support the new manager, whoever that is.

People complain there's no communication by clubs and players - well that was a great example of a player doing an impromptu interview to say how he, and the players he 'captains,' are feeling...

He didn't need to, it was clear that was why he went on Sky Sports on the phone in the first place.

Plenty of City players were apparently gutted about SOD sacking. Would you be happy if they were straight on the blower to Sky Sports telling people how they now had a decision to make whether they wanted to stay?

Quite glad he's come out with this. Too many footballers sit on the fence.

McCormack has every right to act in the way he did. If it's genuinely how he feels why on earth should he act any different?

You can do that in your job in the public arena?

You can do that in your job in the public arena?

Slightly different job culture.

McCormack signed a new contract - showing faith in the manager above all.

Cardiff approach rejected.

McDermott sacked.

He has every reason. Players often find their true form under certain managers they click with. Why wouldn't he be gutted?

Funny how people are condoning what McCormack did.

Bet they wouldn't be saying that if JET was straight on the blower to sky within a couple of hours of SOD getting sacked telling all and sundry he didn't really want to be there anymore...

Good point to be fair. There would be a lot of precious fans on here with their double standards piping up.

Archived