IGNORED

Waking Up On Sunday Morning

Aizoon

I know its a big 'If', but if we beat Coventry tomorrow we'll only be 4 points behind them. Fair enough they had 10 points docked, but that is surely a reason to be cheerful?!

Before these two home games I'd of taken 4 pts but looking at the table and our remaining fixtures I really think we have to win tomorrow.

Only 7 home games left after tomorrow night and a few tough ones inc Swindon, Preston and Port Vale...

A win would do wonders psychologically as well as we'd go 18th with none of the teams directly above us playing.

You must be psychic, sir, or did you guess it from the way I type?

More what you type.

Hard not to notice that monstrous picture of your gammy toe, the regular updates on the Winter cold that wouldn't go away, your recent divulgence of another injury, and now the imminent removal of your plaster cast!

Hopefully that's it and you'll soon be fighting fit to get down the Gate and help shout City to survival.  :yes:

More what you type.

Hard not to notice that monstrous picture of your gammy toe, the regular updates on the Winter cold that wouldn't go away, your recent divulgence of another injury, and now the imminent removal of your plaster cast!

Hopefully that's it and you'll soon be fighting fit to get down the Gate and help shout City to survival. :yes:

I should be fit just in time to watch yet another disastrous Glos CCC season ;)

No, fingers crossed for Tuesday - on my right hand at least...

Before these two home games I'd of taken 4 pts but looking at the table and our remaining fixtures I really think we have to win tomorrow.

Only 7 home games left after tomorrow night and a few tough ones inc Swindon, Preston and Port Vale...

A win would do wonders psychologically as well as we'd go 18th with none of the teams directly above us playing.

Don't worry, we will probably make 'em all tough ones.

Archived