IGNORED

A Few Words To Describe Our Current Squad Of Players.

KeepUpLino

Last seasons squad was the most spineless gutless bunch I've ever seen and somehow many Of them are still at the club.p

This season, credit where it's due, the dedication of the new players isn't a problem. However many of them are simply shit.

For the first goal the commentary said Flint backed off Moussah for 20 yds???

Think you will find the fault initially lay with Gillett's poor return pass,  at our throw in,  going straight to their player who then split the defence with a ball to the goal scorer. 

This sloppy play sums up the whole team's defficency in basic skills that never matches our opponent's skill levels.

Having just seen the first goal, the fiasco with the throw in at the lead up to the goal was pathetic and unprofessional but I have to say Flint was a total and utter waste of space in his part in this joke goal, he never once got within 2 yds of the goal scorer and was backing off into the bargain, absolutely shocking play and defending.

Having just seen the first goal, the fiasco with the throw in at the lead up to the goal was pathetic and unprofessional but I have to say Flint was a total and utter waste of space in his part in this joke goal, he never once got within 2 yds of the goal scorer and was backing off into the bargain, absolutely shocking play and defending.

He did at least force him wide and delay the shot to give his defence time to regather. The bottom line is the keeper should have saved it.

Archived