IGNORED

A Few Words To Describe Our Current Squad Of Players.

KeepUpLino

At 35  and 28 years of watching City this is by far the worse city side i have ever seen, how any one of these players can show their faces in public is beyond me.

Here are a few words i have to describe them:

Gutless

Pathetic

Talent less

Embarrassing

Weak

Shameless

Please feel free to add to this list.

hopefully these so called professional footballers may read this,  i don't think any of these players are even fit for purpose and would struggle to make most league 2 teams.

Here's a few....

El-Abd has been at fault for near enough every goal we've conceded since he's joined. At fault for both today, mis judged a header against MK, gave away the needless free kick on Saturday

Hes El Awful! Already becoming one of our worst signings in history. Yes its early days but hes a pro, i expect something rather than nothing. Brighton fans must be easily pleased if this guy was as good as they say!

Haha is that a joke? Fontaine was sh*t

Not in that defence, he was quality in that defence. No one was aloud to cross the ball by Orr or mcallister, so they try coming through the middle where he could tackle them and then they would go long and mccombe would head it.

Not in that defence, he was quality in that defence. No one was aloud to cross the ball by Orr or mcallister, so they try coming through the middle where he could tackle them and then they would go long and mccombe would head it.

I think you'll find that Carey was McCombe's partner, not Fonts, he was 3rd choice

At 35  and 28 years of watching City this is by far the worse city side i have ever seen, how any one of these players can show their faces in public is beyond me.

Gutless

Pathetic

Talent less

Embarrassing

Weak

Shameless

hopefully these so called professional footballers may read this,  i don't think any of these players are even fit for purpose and would struggle to make most league 2 teams.

Confused.

It honestly looked like tonight was their first competitive game playing together as a team, and you'd be surprised if they even knew each others names.

Here's a few....

El-Abd has been at fault for near enough every goal we've conceded since he's joined. At fault for both today, mis judged a header against MK, gave away the needless free kick on Saturday

Exactly. Unnecessary signing, has thrown the whole good thing we were building at the back out of line.

For the first goal the commentary said Flint backed off Moussah for 20 yds???

Correct and it isnt the first time he's done that this season. El-abd was out paced but Flint was running backwards away from their lad. he could clearly see - as could the crowd - that El-Abd wasnt going to stop him but Flint didn't even try to tackle him. Shicking defending.

Correct and it isnt the first time he's done that this season. El-abd was out paced but Flint was running backwards away from their lad. he could clearly see - as could the crowd - that El-Abd wasnt going to stop him but Flint didn't even try to tackle him. Shicking defending.

Another one for the list... "Shicking"

It's two words placed together and it's a very clever way of describing Bristol City FC  ;)

Gutless

Pathetic

Talent less

Embarrassing

Weak

Shameless

....going down to join the Rovers.

Do theses players actually relise how shit they are overpaid useless assholes try living on 20 grand a year with out actually giving a **** very poor no wonder people stay at home on matchdays instead of wasting there good earned money on watching 11 useless **** getting rich for doing **** all

I cant see what this thread does to assist our current situation.

with games and time running out, like it or not, the bulk of those players who finished last night will be charged with getting us out of this mess.

So we need them....

Personally i have one word for this thread

"unhelpful"

Archived