IGNORED

We Will Still Stay Up

Go Junior GO

I'm fed up with all the moaners on here I still believe we will stay up, 

Coterill has been making real progress and is having to deal with the broken squad we were left with after sod

slight exaggeration.

I like your positivity, but I fail to see it. You just have to look at the stats-

5 Wins from 29 games.

We have to win at least 6 of the remaining 17 to have a decent chance of staying up. (Maybe 5 if were lucky)

We've conceded 48 goals, and over the last 5 games were conceding over 2 goals a game average.

This is looking so much like last season now its scary- only were being out played and out footballed by most sides. Our players look technically so bad on the ball, for the money we pay them compared to most in the division its just depressing.

I fear unless we revert to a 4-4-2 with burns starting with Elliot and pack in midfield we are going down before the last few games of the season....our only saving grace is that there are some really piss poor teams in this division along with us.

• Admin

Taken from TTO on Ziderheads site

Since SC has been in charge

P10 W3 D3 L4 F15 A16 PTS 12 GD -1

WIN RATIO 30%

POINTS RATIO 40%....................55 points over a season

PPG 1.2..................................... 55 points over a season

GPG 1.5......................................69 goals.......................

GPGA 1.6....................................74..goals................

1.2ppg x 17 = 20 + 27 = 47 points Relegated

• Admin

I'm disappointed with run of form.

But of the last 4 games we lost to the 1st and 2nd placed teams.

I do think we will stay up under Cotterill. We are showing much more fight than last season under the last bloke.

Disclaimer: I couldn't make it last night.

Just another excuse we have been fed to "accept" the recent performances.

It wasn't that long ago we were winning at places like St Marys.

Are we to say that we are not expected to get anything out of games against teams in certain postions ?

Are we to say that we are not expected to get anything out of games against teams in certain postions ?

No but we need to be realistic.

Did you think we would get anything at Molineux?

It's all still up for grabs. We are actually outside of the relegation zone at the moment. All this talk of needing so many wins or so many points per game. It's the same for everyone else down there, especially the ones below us in the bottom 4!

I know it's dreadful to watch, teams down the bottom usually are. It looks like we've got most teams down there to play in April. It's gonna be nervy and ugly, but, as disappointed as I feel at the moment, it's all still in our own hands.

We are going down, get used to that thought

Can't blame SC for the mess he inherited, he's paying the price of the mistakes of those before him, and whilst I think he'll get us close (ish) I see no way at all we stay up this season

Nuneaton Borough away first game of next season. There, that cheered you all up a bit, didn't it?

It's all still up for grabs. We are actually outside of the relegation zone at the moment. All this talk of needing so many wins or so many points per game. It's the same for everyone else down there, especially the ones below us in the bottom 4!

I know it's dreadful to watch, teams down the bottom usually are. It looks like we've got most teams down there to play in April. It's gonna be nervy and ugly, but, as disappointed as I feel at the moment, it's all still in our own hands.

You have a nervy ,ugly thing in your hands ?

If we can only take points of teams below us we might as well stop struggling fearfully and start enjoying the football .If anyone can remember how we do that .

We have won fewer games than anyone in the league. In fact only two teams in the entire country have won less (but both have played less).

Our points per game average suggests we will finish on 41 points on YTD form, some 10 points behind what the last few seasons have shown to be a safe target to ensure survival.

Face facts. Without a very real (and very fast) improvement to form, we are looking at a very real possibility of relegation. The games are running out and another couple of defeats in succession would paint a very bleak picture indeed.

We have won fewer games than anyone in the league. In fact only two teams in the entire country have won less (but both have played less).

Our points per game average suggests we will finish on 41 points on YTD form, some 10 points behind what the last few seasons have shown to be a safe target to ensure survival.

Face facts. Without a very real (and very fast) improvement to form, we are looking at a very real possibility of relegation. The games are running out and another couple of defeats in succession would paint a very bleak picture indeed.

Same as last season then.

Our points per game so far show us finishing on 43. At the moment, 5th from bottom is heading for 44 points. That suggests it going to be tight. I'd rate our chances as 50:50. I can't see any numbers to say we're certainties for the drop.

What teams have had to achieve in previous seasons doesn't really matter, it's all about this one.

Our points per game so far show us finishing on 43. At the moment, 5th from bottom is heading for 44 points. That suggests it going to be tight. I'd rate our chances as 50:50. I can't see any numbers to say we're certainties for the drop.

What teams have had to achieve in previous seasons doesn't really matter, it's all about this one.

My mistake! But the form table doesn't lie, only two teams have picked up less points than us from the last 6 games, and it can't go on for another 6, and another 6, or we really will be relegated.

We need to get some wins on the board, fast.

Next 6 games are huge. 3 wins, a couple of draws and a defeat and everything will look rosy. 1 win, a couple of draws and 3 defeats will see us most likely back in the bottom 4 with the games running out....

My mistake! But the form table doesn't lie, only two teams have picked up less points than us from the last 6 games, and it can't go on for another 6, and another 6, or we really will be relegated.

We need to get some wins on the board, fast.

Next 6 games are huge. 3 wins, a couple of draws and a defeat and everything will look rosy. 1 win, a couple of draws and 3 defeats will see us most likely back in the bottom 4 with the games running out....

You've got hold your nerve!

If you look at the points we've pick up since SC arrived, that suggests we're heading for 49 points, 4 more than the table suggests we need. Nothing to worry about!

5 of the next 7 games are away fixtures.really need a couple of away wins from those or the pressure will increase and make all the home games 'must win'near enough.still at least 9 teams involved though so plenty of hope yet!

Not looking good when we've only won once away all season though isit! The Oldham game is crucial Saturday, lose that and we are well and truly effed.

He (SC) made progress but is now going backward. He doesn't know his best defense and midfield and has not added anything better. El Abd has had an awful start and Wade Elliot 'really'. The Gk was needed but yesterday's square pegs in round holes was nothing short of bizarre.

Progress my ass! 17 to go and Wes is being asked to get us out of the shit each week. God sake start the kid revert to 442

SC is having problems AND doesn't know how to fix them.

Archived