IGNORED

We Will Still Stay Up

Go Junior GO

5 of the next 7 games are away fixtures.really need a couple of away wins from those or the pressure will increase and make all the home games 'must win'near enough.still at least 9 teams involved though so plenty of hope yet!

Where are these away wins going to come from?, we can't keep a clean sheet.

There are games that we could win if we were playing well but even away at  poor side like Carlisle, we conceded 2 goals.

If we are going to stay up, we have to win most of our home games but we have some really tough home games to come (Swindon/Preston) and even the easier ones (on paper) don't look winnable with our inconsistency.

There are games that we could win if we were playing well but even away at  poor side like Carlisle, we conceded 2 goals.

If we are going to stay up, we have to win most of our home games but we have some really tough home games to come (Swindon/Preston) and even the easier ones (on paper) don't look winnable with our inconsistency.

JET will put in some quality corners.

There are games that we could win if we were playing well but even away at poor side like Carlisle, we conceded 2 goals.

If we are going to stay up, we have to win most of our home games but we have some really tough home games to come (Swindon/Preston) and even the easier ones (on paper) don't look winnable with our inconsistency.

Steady on squire, I ws just pointing out we had lots of away games coming up and we could do with winning a couple of them!

Just had a peek and our remaining fixtures give us every chance of getting enough wins to stay safe, in fact I would say if we dont get the reuired points from then, then we will deservedy get demoted.

Home games

tranmere 17th (current position)

gillingham 12th

swindon 8th

port vale 9th

Preston 4th

notts county 22nd

crewe 19th

away games

oldham 15th

orient 3rd

sheff utd 23rd

shrewsbury 21st

peterboro 7th

colchester 14th

rotherham 5th

walsall 6th

stevenage 24th

crawley 16th

Does that not give people a different perspective and give you hope and thats all I said hope, for athe outcome we all want at the end of this poxy season?.

I'm fed up with all the moaners on here I still believe we will stay up, 

Coterill has been making real progress and is having to deal with the broken squad we were left with after sod

Yeah the squad that was in its best form of the season.

Which he's added Barnett, wade Elliott and El bad to......

I'm disappointed with run of form.

But of the last 4 games we lost to the 1st and 2nd placed teams.

I do think we will stay up under Cotterill. We are showing much more fight than last season under the last bloke.

Disclaimer: I couldn't make it last night.

Neither could the team in the first half. No change from Saturday there.

Steady on squire, I ws just pointing out we had lots of away games coming up and we could do with winning a couple of them!

Just had a peek and our remaining fixtures give us every chance of getting enough wins to stay safe, in fact I would say if we dont get the reuired points from then, then we will deservedy get demoted.

Home games

tranmere 17th (current position)

gillingham 12th

swindon 8th

port vale 9th

Preston 4th

notts county 22nd

crewe 19th

away games

oldham 15th

orient 3rd

sheff utd 23rd

shrewsbury 21st

peterboro 7th

colchester 14th

rotherham 5th

walsall 6th

stevenage 24th

crawley 16th

Does that not give people a different perspective and give you hope and thats all I said hope, for athe outcome we all want at the end of this poxy season?.

Theres a lot of games we SHOULD win. But remember we have played all those teams once already this season and only beaten three of them!

Archived