IGNORED

Bristol Sport, Bristol Academy New Kit

Glastonbury Red

Not seen it mentioned anywhere. Bristol Academy unveiled their new kit today.

http://www.bristolacademywfc.co.uk/news/new_partnership_with_bristol_sport.html

Nice shade of red, and a familier sponsor across the front.

Interesting thing is, the kit is being supplied by Bristol Sport. As I understand it, our deal with Adidas comes to an end this year. Will we see the Bristol Sport logo emblazoned on our chests next year?

Not seen it mentioned anywhere. Bristol Academy unveiled their new kit today.

http://www.bristolacademywfc.co.uk/news/new_partnership_with_bristol_sport.html

Nice shade of red, and a familier sponsor across the front.

Interesting thing is, the kit is being supplied by Bristol Sport. As I understand it, our deal with Adidas comes to an end this year. Will we see the Bristol Sport logo emblazoned on our chests next year?

I have to say, it looks alright.

But then I've always preferred red shorts.

The guy on the right is the head of merchandising for bristol city, I found that out during a conversation we had over a pint when he overheard me slagging off adidas as they buggered up our kit arrangements this season aswell. Can confirm that the kit will be moved to a local manufacturer, most likely bristol sport branded.

It really does look cheap and nasty. I'm all for a local manufacturer making the kit but it shouldn't be at the expense of product quality.

Adidas messed up I know but the actual quality of the goods is probably the best we've had. Those TFG kits were shoddy although the Puma stuff was decent.

Nice to see that the women have changed to playing in red

They have always played in a blue kit home and red away - they just reversed it last year when they signed the Bristol Sport deal aligning them more with our club (though the distinction between our club and Bristol Sport seems to be a huge blurry line).

What has that woman on the left got on her head?

I can confirm its hair :laugh: and looks even more mental in real life m8 not a hair out of place, she is quite an intimidating women cause she aint small either and the bee hive or what ever the hell it is makes her look 7 foot tall

Archived