IGNORED

New - Lee Johnson Exclusive: "i'd Love To Manage City!

The Exiled Robin

Thanks for the kind comments all, it's amazing the almost total support I've had in response to the headline in particular, both on here and via Facebook/Twitter.

For someone who seemingly split the fanbase (for "only" helping us to mid-table mediocrity in the Championship), he seems a remarkably popular choice as a future manager.......for now!

Thanks for the kind comments all, it's amazing the almost total support I've had in response to the headline in particular, both on here and via Facebook/Twitter.

For someone who seemingly split the fanbase (for "only" helping us to mid-table mediocrity in the Championship), he seems a remarkably popular choice as a future manager.......for now!

Yeah, this might look a little different if they stuff us this weekend.

Then again; might put the headline that bit closer to coming true...

Get him in, would be nice to have a manager with some intelligence.

No, we can't have him as manager. Even if he did run up and down the touch line waving his arms about, he would clearly be too short for anyone to notice! We need a 6 footer +, even he is not as good a manager and doesn't play the right kind of football!

No, we can't have him as manager. Even if he did run up and down the touch line waving his arms about, he would clearly be too short for anyone to notice! We need a 6 footer +, even he is not as good a manager and doesn't play the right kind of football!

I think LJ has a quiet shouting voice, too :(

Archived