League One

Leyton Orient V Bristol City

Tue 11 Feb 19:45   Show League One

Bristol City V Tranmere

Sat 15 Feb 15:00   Show League One

Sheff Utd V Bristol City

Sat 22 Feb 15:00  

March 2014

This table charts the fixtures in March 2014 Show last 5 matches and coverage Competition Fixture Date Kick-off Status Show League One

Bristol City V Gillingham

Sat 1 Mar 15:00   Show League One

Shrewsbury V Bristol City

Sat 8 Mar 15:00   Show League One

Peterborough V Bristol City

Tue 11 Mar 19:45

I cant see us getting more than two wins out of the next 6 games. By that time we will be pretty much down, with harder games coming up. League 2 beckons.

League One

Leyton Orient V Bristol City Tue 11 Feb 19:45 Show League One

Bristol City V Tranmere Sat 15 Feb 15:00 Show League One

Sheff Utd V Bristol City Sat 22 Feb 15:00

March 2014

This table charts the fixtures in March 2014 Show last 5 matches and coverage Competition Fixture Date Kick-off Status Show League One

Bristol City V Gillingham Sat 1 Mar 15:00 Show League One

Shrewsbury V Bristol City Sat 8 Mar 15:00 Show League One

Peterborough V Bristol City Tue 11 Mar 19:45

I cant see us getting more than two wins out of the next 6 games. By that time we will be pretty much down, with harder games coming up. League 2 beckons.

Win vs Tranmere

Win vs Sheff Utd

Win vs Gillingham

win vs Shrewsbury

Draw against P'boro and we'll be fine

The 4 games in-between Orient and Peterborough are crucial. We need to start regularly winning home games, and then any points we pick up on the road will serve to further help the cause. If we win the two home games against Gillingham and Tranmere and grabbed a win at Shrewsbury, who are in absolute free fall atm then by the time we face off with Peterborough on March 11th things will look a lot brighter. That is certainly achievable but at the same time you do wonder whether we've got it in us to win 3 of the next 5 games. Lets hope we do.

Even though the table doesn't yet show it, there are several clubs who are beginning to lose it. We will finish above Stevenage, Carlisle, Shrewsbury, Tranmere and possibly Crewe & Gillingham. Conclusion: I don't think we are going down

Um, Stevenage have 3 games in hand, and Luke Freeman!

Even though the table doesn't yet show it, there are several clubs who are beginning to lose it. We will finish above Stevenage, Carlisle, Shrewsbury, Tranmere and possibly Crewe & Gillingham. Conclusion: I don't think we are going down

Exactly what I thought............. last year  :facepalm: 

The OP is right though - its not good reading - and we're headed in the wrong direction. This time last week we were supposed to be putting points between ourselves and the drop zone, and worrying other clubs around us. Not sure that has happened!

The 4 games after Orient are crucial. If the likes of Shrewsbury, Tranmere etc are losing it then we have to beat them. Its in our hands!

It's starting to get crowded down the bottom, which clings me to hope that we will get out of it.

Crawley and Stevenage might have a shed load of games in hand but their fixture list with this weather not looking like it's easing up until the snow comes later this month, is just going to hinder them. One game in hand is always nice but Crawley have 5 that's 5 weeks of playing Saturday and Tuesdays and possibly a heavier pile up coming.

I'm more worried about unpredictable Notts County and Crewe.

Last year I said there were 3 worse teams than us, which there were, but we just didn't play well enough, and went down.

I learnt from my mistakes, and this season, there are many more than four teams with worse squads than us, but as proved last season, footballs not played on paper, and it's the individual errors that will cost us, and send us down.

So, league two awaits.

Last year I said there were 3 worse teams than us, which there were, but we just didn't play well enough, and went down.

I learnt from my mistakes, and this season, there are many more than four teams with worse squads than us, but as proved last season, footballs not played on paper, and it's the individual errors that will cost us, and send us down.

So, league two awaits.

Last season the team seemed to give up with 25% of the season left. This season they seem to be at least to be trying......

....occasionally.

We are sliding down at a slower rate than the others sliding down. Only based on that will we stay up.

We are cr@p, but there are 4 teams that are cr@pper.

That's it for my mood difference v last year.

In the Championship I couldn't see anyone at all worse than us.

This year I see 4 or 5 worse than we are.

Archived