IGNORED

Marvin Elliott Broken Neck?

Negan

Bristol City FC ?@bcfctweets 1h

PIC: Marvin Elliott sustained head and ankle injuries in the first half.

Brett Liddiatt ?@Brett_Liddiatt 1h

@bcfctweets #PrayForMarv

vicky ?@vickypowell10 1 hr

@Brett_Liddiatt do we know how he is

Ashton Adams ?@ashtonadamsbcfc 1 hr

@vickypowell10 @Brett_Liddiatt suspected broken neck... Nastiest injury I've seen

Bristol City FC ?@bcfctweets 1h

PIC: Marvin Elliott sustained head and ankle injuries in the first half.

Brett Liddiatt ?@Brett_Liddiatt 1h

@bcfctweets #PrayForMarv

vicky ?@vickypowell10 1 hr

@Brett_Liddiatt do we know how he is

Ashton Adams ?@ashtonadamsbcfc 1 hr

@vickypowell10 @Brett_Liddiatt suspected broken neck... Nastiest injury I've seen

We're going to need more than a 3 iron then Brett ;)

Suspect something official would have been mentioned if true, being a broken neck an all.

Whilst we're on the subject of Marv's cranium/upper regions has anyone else ever noticed his head seems one size to small for his brain? You can almost see his brain straining through the skin on his head. Don't know if it's because he's bald and only shows when he's straining or something or just a personal quirk. Hope it doesn't hurt.

Anyway, get well soon, Marv!

I would tend to take most things Ashton Adams says with a pinch of salt. Has had a reputation in the past to over exaggerate or make up things for attention. Shame Twitter gives people a platform to post such rumours as such.

Hope Marv recovers quickly from whatever injury he has sustained but I very very highly doubt it is a broken neck!

I would tend to take most things Ashton Adams says with a pinch of salt. Has had a reputation in the past to over exaggerate or make up things for attention. Shame Twitter gives people a platform to post such rumours as such.

Hope Marv recovers quickly from whatever injury he has sustained but I very very highly doubt it is a broken neck!

Haha true, he posts on here under a well hidden alias

From what I remember Ashton once posted on f/b that alex Russel had a terminal illness !

Playing for Bristol City must have seemed like a terminal illness in recent seasons.

Haven't used this site in quite a while and i don't tend too use it. Because i have to little time on my hands. But i would like to clarify i did put that tweet because myself and several others thought he landed on his neck after flattening his ankle right out. he was also stationary and medical staff refused to put him in recovery position. He was put on the stretcher extremely quickly and rushed straight out to the ambulance . It turns out it seems nowhere near as bad as several of us thought. I then later put a tweet saying that it was a relief. Also Tim Bird.. we've met you're a decent man. But saying that is completely out of context and out of order considering i only reactivated facebook This year and i only post about away games and my social life on there. I would never say such a thing about someone private lives are not to be discussed so casually and Woolfords Hairband whoever you may be. I only ever say things which are either near enough completely true and factual or don't say anything at all. I apologise for any inconvenience that tweet may have caused yesterday. See you all at Leyton Orient... 

Haven't used this site in quite a while and i don't tend too use it. Because i have to little time on my hands. But i would like to clarify i did put that tweet because myself and several others thought he landed on his neck after flattening his ankle right out. he was also stationary and medical staff refused to put him in recovery position. He was put on the stretcher extremely quickly and rushed straight out to the ambulance . It turns out it seems nowhere near as bad as several of us thought. I then later put a tweet saying that it was a relief. Also Tim Bird.. we've met you're a decent man. But saying that is completely out of context and out of order considering i only reactivated facebook This year and i only post about away games and my social life on there. I would never say such a thing about someone private lives are not to be discussed so casually and Woolfords Hairband whoever you may be. I only ever say things which are either near enough completely true and factual or don't say anything at all. I apologise for any inconvenience that tweet may have caused yesterday. See you all at Leyton Orient...

Not quite right as he was sat on the bench according to Baker and Hoskins on the radio.

Archived