IGNORED

Marvin Elliott Broken Neck?

Negan

I would tend to take most things Ashton Adams says with a pinch of salt. Has had a reputation in the past to over exaggerate or make up things for attention. Shame Twitter gives people a platform to post such rumours as such.

Hope Marv recovers quickly from whatever injury he has sustained but I very very highly doubt it is a broken neck!

Similarly, it can be a shame there are websites such as these that gives people an opportunity to make snide and anonymous remarks at others, don't you think?

I would say that in the past even Ashton would admit he has said some things which looking back were the wrong things to say on Twitter. If he has matured since then fair play and I retract what I said and give the benefit of the doubt to him about the Marvin Elliott tweet.However without any real evidence should people really speculate like that about injuries in general though?

I would say that in the past even Ashton would admit he has said some things which looking back were the wrong things to say on Twitter. If he has matured since then fair play and I retract what I said and give the benefit of the doubt to him about the Marvin Elliott tweet.However without any real evidence should people really speculate like that about injuries in general though?

No it's a poor tweet unless he has for a fact broken his neck.

Haven't used this site in quite a while and i don't tend too use it. Because i have to little time on my hands. But i would like to clarify i did put that tweet because myself and several others thought he landed on his neck after flattening his ankle right out. he was also stationary and medical staff refused to put him in recovery position. He was put on the stretcher extremely quickly and rushed straight out to the ambulance . It turns out it seems nowhere near as bad as several of us thought. I then later put a tweet saying that it was a relief. Also Tim Bird.. we've met you're a decent man. But saying that is completely out of context and out of order considering i only reactivated facebook This year and i only post about away games and my social life on there. I would never say such a thing about someone private lives are not to be discussed so casually and Woolfords Hairband whoever you may be. I only ever say things which are either near enough completely true and factual or don't say anything at all. I apologise for any inconvenience that tweet may have caused yesterday. See you all at Leyton Orient...

You tweeted Marvin had broken his neck (?) which wasn't 'nearly enough completely true and factual'..

But anyway, fair play for your devotion to the club at this shit time.

He actually tweeted "suspected broken neck".

Irrelevant of what he has or hasn't said (i'm not agreeing with it) did you really have to take it upon yourself to single someone out? 

He is 18 years old, anyone can make a mistake.

Fair enough, mate but a reaction is also to be expected, no?

Let's hope lessons are learned and the double edged swored of social media is to be handled with care.

Surely if he is out for  a while and with Waggy out for 6 weeks we must be looking at bringing someone in.

Gus Mafuta is Captaining the u.21's today, central midfielder apparently, anyone know much about him and whether he's anywhere near ready to make the step up?

Yeah you can play... well most normal players can but Marv likes to get around the pitch, jump into tackles and win as many headers as possible so can't see him playing..... God we're going to miss him!

Wow...not that much, he hasn't been excellent this season. Bar those two goals he's been on a par with the other midfielders

Wow...not that much, he hasn't been excellent this season. Bar those two goals he's been on a par with the other midfielders

He's got 5 this season. The same as Waggy. Both are out.

JET and Baldock have 32 between them, the person with the next most? Aden Flint. On 2.

I expect the ankle ligament damage could keep him out longer than the broken hand anyway? How on earth did he manage to do head, hand and ankle damage in the same move, poor Marvin.

I concur, poor Marv indeed.

Marv has really put his body on the line for us over the years (some would argue he should do as a professional) but not many of our players follow his example.

I wouldn't listen to a word Ashton says he's not a bad lad and as someone said previously follows his team home and away week in week out but he has a horrible habit of telling complete and utter ball**** for some reason, I don't know him that well but what I have heard he is a bit of a tool and he is the annoying fan who shouts out random rubbish throughout a city game away from home, This isn't a dig at him personally but maybe this could be a learning curve for him,

I wouldn't listen to a word Ashton says he's not a bad lad and as someone said previously follows his team home and away week in week out but he has a horrible habit of telling complete and utter ball**** for some reason, I don't know him that well but what I have heard he is a bit of a tool and he is the annoying fan who shouts out random rubbish throughout a city game away from home, This isn't a dig at him personally but maybe this could be a learning curve for him,

This isn't a dig at him personally.... really?

Blimey, I suspect its only a matter of time before someone reveals he's got his own seat on Coach One.  

Archived