IGNORED

Next Season?

You Do The Dziekanowski

Why would the division matter?

If you don't renew because we're League 2 then you're no better than some glory Prem fan. Same thing just lower down the league.

Maybe because people are fed up with the way the club has gone over the last few years.

ST's are a big commitment both financially and time wise and one some may feel enough is enough and you couldnt blame them.

On a personal note I could only afford a ST in the EE so unless they offer something special elsewhere in the ground price wise I will not be renewing.

Edit: Nothing to do with division, only price!

Maybe because people are fed up with the way the club has gone over the last few years.

ST's are a big commitment both financially and time wise and one some may feel enough is enough and you couldnt blame them.

On a personal note I could only afford a ST in the EE so unless they offer something special elsewhere in the ground price wise I will not be renewing.

Edit: Nothing to do with division, only price!

Exactly, The price is a real factor. Many people will stop if we go down or if we stay up because the 'cheap' option would've gone.

Plus family commitments and what not may decide whether you buy or not. I was asking as I will most probably not be renewing as I am concentrating on a career and football comes second to that

Aaaah so people can find the money for a ST when we're Championship but as we slip to League 1 then League 2 it suddenly becomes too much of a financial burden.

So so convenient.

You don't know what might have happened, Somethings can cost you a hell of a lot

Kids

Redundancy

It's a lot of money and you can still go just pick and chose the weeks. Not renewing doesn't mean you're not going at all

If i was still living at home id have a season ticket regardless of the division we are in. Id like to think id say enough is enough if we dropped down again but like the fool i am, im sure id end up renewing. Thankfully im many thousands of miles away (although the pain of how garbage we are is still just as strong!)

Aaaah so people can find the money for a ST when we're Championship but as we slip to League 1 then League 2 it suddenly becomes too much of a financial burden.

So so convenient.

Which is exactly why I said it depends on price. If prices reflect the fact we have been in free fall for a number of years and the club decide to show some appreciation to those that have stuck through it by offering prices you cant say no to, then I will be renewing.

If we get an email next month saying prices have been frozen for next season if you renew by such and such a date then the club can do one, regardless of what league we are in!

You don't know what might have happened, Somethings can cost you a hell of a lot

Kids

Redundancy

It's a lot of money and you can still go just pick and chose the weeks. Not renewing doesn't mean you're not going at all

You're talking about a specific issue for an individual I'm talking about the fan base as a whole.

If our crowds drop 4,000 people I doubt very much they all suddenly had kids or lost their jobs ;)

i will still go,its not the footy quality that does it,its a dumb feeling that inside tells me we are great and going to win. disappointed so many times recently but come match day/night,even the worst weather doesnt stop the buzz if we are going in.

the coffee is carp but its a compulsary purchase,as is the programme which i rarely so much as look at. ive even managed to accumulate the home/away and hireite shirts this season. 

it cant be the football making me go in,got to be something about the day out ?? odd innit???

So so convenient.

A man goes to see the same stripper every Saturday night, she starts off as a stunner. Then slowly she gets older and starts to get fat but still wants paying the same money or in some cases more. Could you blame the bloke for walking away? I will renew because Saturdays aren't the same without football but the standard of football is getting worse and worse.

Archived