IGNORED

Next Season?

You Do The Dziekanowski

ill be there what every league were in city till I die

I am taking one for the team in not renewing. Had my first season ticket in ages last year and that didn't go well. Had the pre season optimism and renewed not looking good again :(

I'll still come along when I'm available to though

You Reddddsssssss

I look at it like the mrs, a lot of the time I hate er, some of the time I put up with er, and just every now and then she is amazing,love is blind , anyway footy days for me are about a lot more than what happens on the pitch.i`ll be there.

Beautifully put, sir.

• Admin

If our crowds drop 4,000 people I doubt very much they all suddenly had kids or lost their jobs ;)

Very true, but there is value for money that must come into it for many- we only have to look around the stands this season to see the interest levels are dropping already.

Would expect a natural depreciation in numbers if the standard of opposition each week dropped

Very true, but there is value for money that must come into it for many- we only have to look around the stands this season to see the interest levels are dropping already.

Would expect a natural depreciation in numbers if the standard of opposition each week dropped

But hopefully the ST prices will drop significantly to compensate for the standard of football.

It's the thought of playing teams like Accrington, Morecambe, Fleetwood et al. that puts me off renewing.

And being sick when finding they are probably better teams than us.

And playing on a rugby pitch at home - with the only recourse being hoofing long balls upfield (more than we do now).

Yet I'll still probably end up renewing.

Just a thought but if we went down then I expect our crowds would be around 8k, wouldn't it then make more sense to do more of the redevelopment whilst we are in the Basement?

Currently the plan is to just do the EE next season but surely whilst crowds are low it would make a lot of sense to crack on with the rest of it?

Get the boxes and lifts put into the Dolman and corparate facilities built in the off season and then knock the Williams down also and get cracking on that.

And as the building progresses we could part open parts of the new stands like Wolves did.

I dont see how what division your club is in should determine whether or not you go and support your team.

Sounds like too many people gave fallen for the premiership murdoch press con.

Let me ask this. The season after next when we are flying and going to win tbe league by 20 points, how many will go and why?

Of course, none of the above should be confused with new t being ABLE to go. All of us have known periods where money , location, family etc. Means we cant make it.

Ultimately you either support your local football club or you dont. Choosing not too based solely on what division their name is currentky slotted into sounds a little fickl to me.

Archived